morogrim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. We are battling for the Balanced Hackmons Ultimate League. I'm GMT+10, and available at most times between 3pm and 2am, my time. When can we battle?
    morogrim
    morogrim
    How does today 3 PM your time sound?
    morogrim
    morogrim
    So in about 15 hrs
    Yo, we're paired up for the OU BH Cup tour, I'm GMT+1 and can play any day other than tomorrow.
    SANJAY
    SANJAY
    idk if I can make it, my power has been shaky all day and have had people in to check it so it's continuously going on and off, if I can't play today, can we play during the Weekend / Today?
    morogrim
    morogrim
    I can play today as well if you are available, as for the weekend I most likely won't be available.
    SANJAY
    SANJAY
    you on now?
    yo i fought you on the ladder today and i was wondering if i could post your reshiram set in creative/underrated sets. dw i'll give you credit for it.
    morogrim
    morogrim
    morogrim
    it'll be in the team dump after i get plat. also, "dw i'll give you credit for it" really? that almost sounds like u came up with the set or something
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    whatever you say man
    since you're qc feel free to take any 2/3 analyses straight to gp. just post in the queue when you feel the analysis is ready
    I don't think you know what the word majority means.
    Also if you don't want responses, don't post.
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    As far as the technicality argument goes, what I got from your argument is that we couldn't move it up because it didn't fit the rank description. In that case, it did, and I didn't by any means make that central to my argument, just like it isn't central to the rank description.
    morogrim
    morogrim
    I do not want replies from you, and the only way of conveying this is by posting it. I also do not post to you I really don't know why you think everything is about you. I am going to end this discussion right here and ignore you as I do not wish to waste my time any more than I already have.
    dhelmise
    hey quantum tesseract be quiet and only play metagames you know how to play please thanks
    morogrim, i have a computer now, and i would like to continue doing bh, please message me on discord, or showdown- P.S. vanilla ice op
    i am a slurpuff. i haev a big belli and i drum my belli w/ hands if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will get a 4x atk boost and sweep ur team
    Can you bother the rest of the Balanced Hackmons QC team that Ho-oh is ready for its second check?
    morogrim
    morogrim
    Trust me, I've tried. They haven't even bothered with my mmy or mmx analyses either yet and the mmy has been done for a while now.
    Heavyweapons Mann
    Heavyweapons Mann
    I'll try asking them.
    Spout over scald and I'm not sure actually if you can condense team options, so if not just forget about it ig
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…