Del Rio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Call you Golden State Warriors cause Imma bout to smash you in the playoffs real quick.
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    You seen our regular season matchups? 9-3, 8-2
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    (This is all assuming your team doesn't choke in tomorrow's games)
    ButteredToast
    ButteredToast
    You're going to need personal injury lawyer Wayne Wright after I'm done with your bitch ass.
    I hated being next to you in that draft. Still ended up with a pretty good team though
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Yeah we sniped each other something fierce haha. Love my team albeit a little light on power. Also I'm stoked af everyone showed up to the draft.
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I kind of wish I didn't miss a lot of my late pitching targets, so I have more hitting than I kind of bargained for. Pretty happy with my team as a whole though.
    You are so lucky Bell got hurt, and I'm so lucky I kept DeAngelo as a handcuff
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Depending on what Olsen does it might not even have mattered

But yeah that's a tough loss, guess the FF gods don't want either of us winning League B this year
    Your commissioner offered me the following deals in our dynasty:

DeRozan for Monroe (when I need SG's who can actually shoot)
    Gortat and George Hill for Karl Anthony-Towns (not a bad deal in a redraft, but IN A DYNASTY NO FUCKING WAY).

Did he win this league by trade raping the weak players?
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Why can't I start a TE in my flex in League B? I know TEs tend to be weaker options compared to backs/WRS but with Brown possibly out Barnidge is my best option...
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    I would trade him or Olsen but half the league is inactive and the other half doesn't want to pay anything of value for a good TE
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Oh so you took over a random roster too?

And yeah it frustrates me too. Not in this league but in league B where I have Barnidge/Olsen or another league where I have Eifert/Bennett
    I actually ended up with a really good team, aside from accidentally punting assists (feel free to trade with me). I reckon we both have top 4 squads this year
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    that's not saying much, the pool in our hoops league is weakening whereas our baseball league is getting stronger IMO. it's gonna be the usual 4 in contention but I hope I'm wrong. anyway, Gobert + Hassanity for two last rounders allowed me to put together a strong draft for even my discriminative tastes and I'm pretty much expecting to repeat at this point, tho anything can happen in H2H
    I somehow got Towns with the third waiver priority. The reign of Stallion begins now.
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    but yeah fuck you
    Stallion
    Stallion
    My team is already stacked (they must've only finished 8th cause of 4 season ending injuries), the only other player who I deemed droppable was Ben McLemore but obviously I didn't have enough waiver priority to grab McCollum/Russell. Would have gone harder after Leonard but my team is embarrassingly stacked bigs wise. Just need more sgs. The league owner tried to deal me DeMar DeRozan for Faried, I can't stand the former.
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Speaking of, dude offered me COnley for Millsap. I countered Conley for Hassanity. He said he'd think about it, then counters DeRozan for Hassanity

srs? DeRozan is ok, but has had 5 years to develop a 3 pt shot and is looking more and more like Maggette Jr. which is fine for the Raps I guess, but not for fantasy. I need 3s from my SGs
    All these people favoring the Ravens don't realize Aiken is our number two....our d looks good but I'm worried about the passing game
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    yeah, it sucks Breshad is injured and apparently Maxx can't even beat out Crockett Gillmore... Trestman will have to get creative with what he's got, which he definitely can
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Hope Forsett is up to task because he might honestly lead the league in touches
    Trade me Strassbitch now please, since you blew it the last time I offered.
    ButteredToast
    ButteredToast
    That's acceptable. I am very confident is Strassburg becoming elite again, so I just wanted to try one last time now that his value is low again with the injury.
    ButteredToast
    ButteredToast
    I will let it go. But thanks for entertaining me. n__n
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    I think he can return to form too, just needs to get some cream and lozenges and man the fuck up
    Trade me Strasbitch.
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Is Kinsler an acceptable 2B for you or are you looking for better?
    ButteredToast
    ButteredToast
    He's cool I guess but I'm not going to break the bank for him. DJ is fine enough for my purposes. But if he is in a Stras deal... I might be more inclined to pay something.
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    yeah I'm not looking for much for him, maybe for Heyward?
    Carlos Martinez for one of my outfielders? Propose a trade :)
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Meh, whole point of trading A-Rod was so that I don't have good hitters on my bench. May be down for packaging one of my lesser OFs + SP for someone like Puig? Idk
    Never got a chance to congratulate you on making the next round. Despite my obvious hatred of you guys I do respect the team and organization, and I wish you luck in the next round :)
    WaterBomb
    except I hate your avatar lol
    <3
    See y'all next weekend!
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    not gonna say I'm rooting for Pittsburgh tonight, but yeah... Ravens vs Steelers... make that shit happen
    You jelly of my keepers? I could feasibly have the league leaders in blocks, 3's, steals and assists and only have to give up a 2nd, a 4th and a 7th round pick to do it :D
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    I was jelly af last year, but yeah you're solid even without Love. I just need Oladipo to take that next step for me. Investing a 6th rounder in him isn't bad considering all the upside he has
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Oladipo will take a big step imo
    I barely saw the comment you left in my wall. It's very odd how these comments work, I have to go to your profile to respond??? Makes no sense. And yes they are based on Eheros... and you know what I just now realized, you have the picture of a yugioh card. like just now did I notice it was from yugioh. <_<
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    there's is a "comment" feature lol. but yeah, dark paladin for the fucking win
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…