IronBullet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi just curious, with the top forum change, will there no longer be an avenue to accept suggestions from users?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    ah i forgot to include that, thanks for reminding me. i've added in the op now that you can use the thread for suggestions as well :)
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    okay thankie :)
    IronBullet
    as soon as i get done with nu open i swear i'll rate everything i can D:
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    thanks for the support, though!
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    haha you better :P no probs n_n
    You are taking that topic way too seriously m8, maybe you should relax for a bit?

also, my identity was stolen, hello?
    hey idk if im too late for this round but can you put me on 'Yes', in the availability this round? I didn't get a forum PM about it but saw the signups happened today
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    check the tutor talk forum, the system has changed. you need to apply for a tutee there
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    ah sorry, i got it
    IronBullet
    Hey guy, I was wondering if you could direct me to somewhere on here where I can discuss cores? I can't really find anything.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    which tier? each subforum under competitive discussion has its own threads discussing cores.
    DIRTYxvxDAN
    DIRTYxvxDAN
    Thanks for responding. I figured it out pretty shortly after messaging you.
    Hey, I'm new member of smogon (although I do have a good amount of competitive pokemon experience) and was hoping you would look at my RMT UU squad. It's titled Rate my team or something like that instead of naming the team, because it was my first post and I didn't quite understand how the posting worked. I would just look for my slowpoke avatar and the first mon is ampharos-mega.
    I saw you liked the op, sign up for auth tour y/y
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    don't really have the time right now to commit to tours so no ;_; i'll cheer from the sides though, lgi auth ^.^
    I'm looking at the Sign Up page for the tutor trainee thing, but what's PO/PS!?
    ContinentTurtle
    ContinentTurtle
    Thanks! Seeing as you're one of the top guys here (as far as I can see) I also posted my team in the Rate My Team section, my thread is Beginner's Luck. Could you look it over if you have the time?
    ContinentTurtle
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    i don't rate ou teams unfortunately so i'd recommend asking one of our official ou trs. i'm sure they'd be happy to look it over :)
    how come jynx team never got to be voted rmt of the week :/
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    must've forgotten to check in past gen teams that week :o forgive us fuga fren
    hey can i change my choice of tier in which i want to be tutored now?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    we haven't started making signups yet so you can go ahead and change the tier in your post
    Do I have the right to bump my thread (RMT) or was it gone when I replied?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    you can only bump it once, sorry man :(
    I was thinking about something, a thread to be precise.A thread where you (and someone) appreciate whenever ppl do something innovating in their rmt, which normal rmt doesnt have.The winner could be asked a set of questions, like "what inspired u to do smth like that" and if a user wins it consecutively four times, there can be a prize.
    What say?:3
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    well we have rmt of the week to appreciate quality teams along an interview for the winner. i don't really think we can do anything further to recognise good rmts. and we don't have a prize for winning it many times because there isn't much else we can give, there's already entry in the hall of fame + twitter announcement + potential inclusion in team showcase.
    Mq
    Mq
    Ah!I guess you're right, thanks for the reply man :P
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    no probs :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…