Vinc2612
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo, sous quelles conditions tu peux "activer" un compte PS ?
    Teclis
    Teclis
    bah askip y a des "Disabled accounts", je m'en suis juste rendu compte hier quand j'ai tenté de register un pseudo, donc je me demandaiis ce que c'était :p
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Aucune idée désolé :/
    Teclis
    Teclis
    Ok, np :]
    Hey bro we gotta play for UU BOTW, when would you be down to play?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Depends what you mean by night. I'm available from 7 to 10:30pm
    Accel
    Accel
    I'll get home from uni at 10 PM your time, so we can play then if that's cool n_n
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I will leave at 10:40 no matter what
    But let's go with it, I think we both play fast enough to get three games played in time
    hi when do u want to play for uu majors? i am gmt -4 and free most weekdays after 4pm, and sundays. Fridays and Saturdays could work, but I am usually quite busy.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I am GMT+2
    Thursday 4pm could work, but I'd rather play on Sunday. I'd be free from 4am your zone until I lose the Tour (so something like 2:20pm, I can play right after that)
    Christo
    Christo
    Sunday around Tour time works, see you then
    yop vinc, as-tu besoin que je fasse ton avy de team fcpl ? j'ai fait celui de rasp et d'unamed et j'attends la commande de dlanyer
    Let me know your availability for UU Majors. GMT -7 (PDT). My schedule is pretty complicated to write out so it's easier if you tell me what works and I can give you a few day/time combinations.
    SPEBSQSA
    SPEBSQSA
    Didn't hear from you today, let's try to reschedule Thursday at 10 PM your time.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    yeah I forgot to check the forums but I was standing in the UU chat for the past two hours
    SPEBSQSA
    SPEBSQSA
    I gave you my contact information in hopes that you would message me. Regardless, we found each other, even if it was late. Grats on the messy win on both parts lol.
    yo when can you play for majors? I'm gmt -6 and can do every day after 3 pm my time, I can also play a lot earlier during weekends
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    I'll be on stours
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Sorry, something came up and I couldn't be there :/
    Can we play some time on Saturday or Sunday instead?
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    yea sure, I can play a tad earlier those days so just lmk when you'll get on
    does your avatar mean you are mystic?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    It means that I am the Cryonicles manager (in SPL)

But I am also a member of team Mystic, and an Articuno works in OU fetishist
    Please update the spreadsheet and give me my Ubers points ^.^
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I updated everything yesterday evening, but you are not the first one to report me a missing update. I am not exactly sure of why, but it's updated from my google account so I won't miss it when starting playoffs
    I did it for you buddy.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I've seen that, congratulations! :D
    Kink
    Kink
    Shame I couldn't meet you in the playoffs. Next year!
    uu majors gmt -4. if u have po i can play throughout day (8-4 ish) since im having issues w ps on tablet but if u dont have po i can play weekend probs
    Hi, we are paired for the first UU majors! When would you like to get this done ? I'm GMT +2 and available mostly during late afternoon/earling evenings my time (6 pm - 10 pm range except of wednesday) and more or less whenever during the week-end.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I am also +2 so it should be easy to get this done. 7-10pm would work for me any weekday but Tuesday, so we can either schedule for tomorrow/Thursday or wait for the next week
    Breezy
    Breezy
    See ya on thursday then
    Hey I need a TD to look into something in my tour. I'm trying to figure a ruling out and cannot set next round until it is done, some drama came up and I don't know what is the truth.
    Huston
    Huston
    Also there are deleted posts with replays and such, may be needed
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    No problem, it won't be bothering as soon as I'm home

See you later
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I'm available, find me on main as LT6Vinc2612 when you are
    dropped that follow for actually bringing weezing made my day thanks
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    at first I had psych up/endure salac Medicham, but I realized this morning that +1 Aerodactyl is faster than +2 Medicham

you're welcome I guess
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    nah my aero on bpass is like 16 speed adamant cause im crazy but dw im posting all about that team soon....
    hey ru open, im gmt-6 and avaiable till friday/weekend like 3-6 pm
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    3pm would be 11pm here, that's still fine but I won't stay much.
    It works for me tonight tomorrow and Thursday, earlier is better
    DennisEG
    DennisEG
    This week would be insane busy for me, i could try thursday. If not weekend a bit earlier like 30-40mins should still work
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I'm ready whenever you are, on smogtours
    When you wanna fite boss?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Any chance to play tonight or tomorrow between 7-11pm gmt+2
    If not I'll probably hang from my phone at some random times this weekend, but since I won't be at my place I can't tell you exactly when :/
    Ragnarock
    yeah today around those times are fine, i prefer 7-8pm slots tho cuz i might have to work today afterwards
    Hey, lets try to set up a specific time to play to ensure we finish this. i'm gmt-4 again, lmk what timeslots you can play and i'll let you know what I can make. In general I prefer wednesday or later, in my afternoon till like 6.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Both wednesday and thursday work from 1 to 5pm your zone
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    ok, whenever I finish my lunch on wed i'll let you know. I now have a few other games for wednesday so we should probably go for thursday instead, but i'm open to playing wednesday if the time works out. Would you just be idling on tours during those times, or should I try to pick out a specific time / range from your range?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Yes I'll be idling on smogtours
    I no longer want to play so you can take the win for Uu open. I am honestly sorry to have to do this quite late but good luck to you
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I hope there's nothing serious that led you to this decision.
    I was really looking forwards for those games, maybe we'll get the chance to play in the future.
    when are you free for superstars?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Tomorrow with an unreliable schedule, or Sunday from 11am to 11pm CEST
    Just pointing something out, but Shaymin changes forme outside of battle, with the Gracadia Flower (at least I think that's what it's called) being a key item: not inside. Thankfully Shaymin-S would come under the same clause as Rotom in your proposal.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Shaymin-Sky reverts to the land form when frozen
    Martin
    Martin
    o it does?

That's whack
    Hi Vinc,

When would you like to play for UU open? Starting Thursday I will be GMT -4 (US eastern time)

I prefer to play Saturday or Sunday my time from 6-9am or after 8pm but can also play Friday after 11:59pm for an hour

If these times don't work for you please message back and we can work something out
    pokemonisfun
    Oh I'm really bad at math oops sorry...

Then I would prefer even earlier 6am my time Sunday or if I am correct noon your time Sunday if that's okay. But if not yeah anytime from 6-9am my time or noon-3pm your time expect to see me on smogtours / main as "pokemonisfun"

Thanks sir and see you soon :D
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Yeah no problem with 6am, I just said "let's do 8" because it sounded cruel to ask you earlier. But if that works better for you, see you Sunday 6am!
    Pearl
    Pearl
    2 gods :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…