Hootie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Haha. Do not tell mother of my misdoings, Nicholas "Ghoulman, the Snout" Snout
    p2
    implement lati check you (BAN ME PLEASE)
    Bungus.....
    astroboy
    astroboy
    (Forbidden incantation)
    astroboy
    astroboy
    Once again, you are put through my trials. Once again, you fail my test. You do not atone for your sins, and are therefore cursed to suffer agony in an endless loop. Until you learn. Until your greed is no longer
    It’s COCKtober u know what that means Dick sucking awareness month send this to 12 of ur closet hoes that love that dick 

THOT-O-WEEN is upon us !! If you get this message ✉ you are queen of the thots!!! Forward this to 7️⃣ of the ThOtTiEsT thots that you know will get some soon !!! If you don’t, be prepared for 6️⃣9️⃣ days of bad luck ⚠
    No. Not this time. You shall not prevail anymore. This is a war now. This is your third and absolutely last warning. Cease all brigading activity immediately. We have started internet operations against your little sad site now. You were given warning after warning but chose to not heed these warnings. The harrassment stops here. Your future is in our hands now
    It’s COCKtober u know what that means Dick sucking awareness month send this to 12 of ur closet hoes that love that dick 

THOT-O-WEEN is upon us !! If you get this message ✉ you are queen of the thots!!! Forward this to 7️⃣ of the ThOtTiEsT thots that you know will get some soon !!! If you don’t, be prepared for 6️⃣9️⃣ days of bad luck ⚠
    sold all of my extra scrotum skin for a laptopi dont know what the fucks up with these strippers they dont have a house and don
    I am a brnzr i haev a grey clown nose and i abuse psychic powers w/ it if you dont repost this comment on 10 different pages ill find you in ur ladder games and wall your entire team
    posting copypasta below cause text limit
    astroboy
    astroboy
    I'm only going to say this once. I want you to.never talk to me ever again. I.don't want to see you ever again. What you and did to me practially did me destroyed me my emotional state. I hope it makes you happy that I second guess everything I do.because I hear you in my head taunting me how.pathetic my life. I should have done this.sooner. I honestly dont care if.you never read this or whatever This is for me. This me moving on.with my life,.moving on from you. The only.words Id.ever want to jear or.see.is.the truest of apologies, Something from the heart. Though if I remember correctly there.wasn't one and I won't hear from you. Now I'm in.control not you. Good.day.
    p2
    I hate women I really do. Clearly society is not how it should be. Women are useless. They can’t do anything without men – the computer you’re using right now, who made that? A ****ing man, that’s who. Women just leech off men. This is why I want to rape and kill women, I hate their stupid faces. They behave like animals, drinking and having boyfriends. So I will treat them like animals, I will drag them thought the dirt before I slit their throats. Go ahead, call me a virgin. Call me a ***got. Call me whatever – I know I’m right, and secretly so do you.
    astroboy
    astroboy
    For reasons we won't discuss here I know a LOT about the underside of the world of prostitution. I know that many sex workers lobby long and hard (that's s sex joke) to get sex work decriminalized or even legalized. Despite enjoying the privilege of making $300/hr with no education and paying no taxes, they still feel victimized by the system imposing the law. So they want the law changed, and sex work legalized so they (think they) can make $300/ hr with no police harassment.
    So that $300/ hr is now $200, or $60 if the taxes are similar to what WA imposed.

This will also create a drain on other employment realms, as women who used to compete with men to be office workers now compete exclusively with other women to lie on their back and enjoy their pussy privilege.

Hamstering sex workers will try to go underground again, angrily recalling the days when they were only worried about misdemeanor prostitution charges. Now the legal, unionized sex workers will turn cannibal and go after the underground competition with felony tax evasion and money laundering charges.

Men will be getting their dicks sucked by either A) cheap, hot, pros, or B) really, really motivated women who would prefer to drain resources from one guy instead of any guy.

It's all sex for money. All women are whores. The question is, do you pay up front, as agreed, or later, when she stabs you in the back?
    i know im not that great at science in general but chemistry is the most difficulty ive ever had in school
    Hootie
    Hootie
    ik im flooding you with vms, but catch me on discord for this stuff imo
    astroboy
    astroboy
    i guess that makes sense, a hell of a lot more than what was explained to me, but im still hazy on it. i think itll just take some time to get used to it hands on

flipped classroom is where the teacher makes videos of the lectures and you fill out a note packet and follow along with that and then you do the "homework" in a small group so you can get help when you need it and refer back to old lessons when you need it. i have my geometry class like that and i fuckin love it dude, its surprisingly fun and interactive
    astroboy
    astroboy
    got a 78% on the chapter test- i bullshitted some of it but im still pretty content with it. class average on the test was a 67% lol.
    hey, we have got to play for the NU open. I'm gmt +2 and have a really flexible avaibility at the moment, let me know when would you like to get this done :)
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    4 pm your time works perfectly on friday, see you then
    Hootie
    Hootie
    So it turns out I have plans to go somewhere with my family on Friday so I won't be able make it. Does Saturday or Sunday work fine instead?
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    Saturday works
    nu open, gmt +3 and can play on my evenings, lmk ur availability
    Hootie
    Hootie
    Hey, I'm gmt -4 and am available from 12 pm to 5 pm my time. I can play later this week, Thursday being the earliest. Let me know which day works for you.
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    ok let's shoot for thursday at around 2-4 pm your time
    Hootie
    Hootie
    2 pm my time sounds good. See you then.
    "hey groovy guy its tickle time" funky coung erupts, barreling through my home at mach speed
  • Loading…
  • Loading…