Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey when can we play for auth v non auth
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im super busy during the week so sometimes during the weekend? i'm gmt +2
    Aquadext
    Aquadext
    ok i'm gmt +2 as well
    btw when do we play for majors, best days for me are thursday and saturday as im available all day. gmt+1
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Saturday some time in the afternoon is probably good
    p2
    D:
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Oh right i have to play pkmn. Ill be there in 10
    bcuz if i stayed in and blasted it didnt kill ur landy. in that case i would be forced to mega to outspeed landy which gives ur lati oppurtunity to speed tie with diancie and kill with surf bcuz surf can kill when i mega
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Yeah that's what I was going for, I just didn't expect you to predict that so props to you
    No leas esto porque funciona realmente. Se te dará un beso en el próximo viernes por el amor de tu vida. Mañana será el mejor día de tu vida. Sin embargo si no publiques esto en los próximos143 minutos morirás en 2días. Ahora que empezaste leer no pares. Esto da miedo pero se publica en al menos 5 smogon páginas en 143 minutos.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    I'm gonna need fuga to translate this bc my Spanish knowledge is restricted to Spanish 1
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    shouldnt i have died by now or smth
    Rare Poison
    Rare Poison
    no, there's still time
    just noticed ur from Belgium, like me :D
    Where in Belgium if I may ask?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    I live in a relatively small town but I attend the university of Ghent if that's interesting to you oo
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    I wish I lived in waffle city though :(
    Conni
    Conni
    ooh, thats not too far, I'm from Lommel n_n
    when play for the uu majors tie break. I m gmt +5:30 and would prefer to play at around 9pm my time anyday.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    I'm not usually home from class before that time so we'll probably have to push this back to the weekend
    freezai
    freezai
    could we try 2 hours later than that (at 11 pm my time)
    when do u wanna play? im free anytime after 5:30 pm EST weekdays, early morning/late night saturdays , all day sunday
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im pretty busy during the week and i also have something to do saturday night so sunday night after tour would be good for me oo
    Ox the Fox
    Ox the Fox
    ok that works
    Hey whenever I'm online feel free to challenge me. I will be waiting for you. GL with the tournament
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    where are you online?
    we fight for pockle xd! when fight bro
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    oh right i completely forgot about that lol. i'm gonna be busy tonight but i should be free to do it whenever on sunday. some time during/after tour perhaps?
    Rumor
    Rumor
    if im awake ok fam
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    are you here or nah
    we have to play for the ubers open. i'm gmt -4 and available weekdays after 4 pm my time and all day weekends. let me know what works for you.
    zf
    tonight works at midnight your time works.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im on now so just hit me up on skype / discord / here whenever you're ready
    zf
    alright, should be ready soon.
    When can u play for oras crew? I'm GMT+1
    Level 56
    Level 56
    Hmm how does 3 pm ur time sound today?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    something came up yesterday so i was only available from my phone, sorry about that. i'm pretty busy today, but i should be able to do pretty much any time tomorrow.
    Level 56
    Level 56
    Np tmrw works too
    Hi, we have to fight for the oras crew tour. I'm gmt+2 (i think you are too) and have only 3 mons left :3 when are you available ?
    Mounts
    Mounts
    Sorry i had to leave before the end of stours, i didnt see you on before (i guess you were under an alt). I'll be on most of the evening today!
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    if you're still on we could just do it now. evening would work too though
    Mounts
    Mounts
    I'm on ps main ! If we cant make it now tonight is by far the easiest moment to play at
    Hey man, we're paired for the PU Open. I'm free all day on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and on the weekend. Timezone is GMT -7 so let me know when we battle :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…