Jellicent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Can you please talk to this rude person dtykjdtykdtyukdt he says bad words and im only 12
    Hi, I was wondering if I were able to post something in ROA containing important links from ORAS OU? I think it might be useful for the players coming in about ORAS OU. It's still got a nice fan base (the ladder being fairly popular as well.)
    yo so real talk why does TFP like hide articles inside of other articles.

I was looking at the new SPL recap someone linked me, scrolled up to the top at the end and noticed it was within a BSS singles article. That makes like negative 6.431 sense.
    why are there no active bw2 QCers, is there any real interest to get more analyses up?
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    there's not really any attempt to get more bw analyses up at the moment, though they are always welcome. there are active bw QCers, at least for the flying press. bkc, analytic, finchinator
    why was my thread deleted? I was only looking for a challenge.
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    well, i haven't deleted any threads today, so wasn't me. what forum was it in?
    MichaelXD2
    MichaelXD2
    Pokemon Showdown!
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    found it. as i said, you can't really post challenge threads anywhere on the forums. your best bet would be chatting to peeps on Discord or maybe IRC if you can't talk on PS atm
    what do I call the format, I can't call it OU because OU already exists. "[Gen 1] OU Special"? "[Gen 1] Special OU"? something else?
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    "[Gen 1] No Big 4 OU" should be good
    You were right all along that it should have been Sanders :0!
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    the electoral college is a good thing on paper (check against dangerous populism, though that clearly didn't happen), but it should be based purely on reps instead of reps + senators in a state. instead of basing it off just population, each state gets 2 freebie votes, ultimately giving bloated strength to less populated states.

nj, for instance, has over 15x as many people as wyoming. it's only worth 14 electors to wyoming's 3, though. peeps will probably want to see this change, considering it's given us the less popular president twice in the past 16 years, but that's unlikely to happen with the clean republican sweep in all branches (they were the beneficiaries both times...)
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    I'm not too sure how all that works but !!! I think I get what you mean. Jelli was right all along tho :O!!!!!!!

Also more importantly how have you / lucy been !!
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    the less populated states are given an inflated amount of votes, to the point where one vote in wyoming is worth more than 3 votes in nj. this election was very much urban vs rural, and urban communities get the shaft by the current electoral college setup. so, even though hillary won the popular vote, trump won more of the votes that matter.

we're both doing p good atm, though. my current job's quite fly, so i can't complain there. how's life on your end?
    when we hangin
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    would the 27th be fly? sorry i didn't get back to you sooner, been a hectic few days. i have a feeling this weekend will be, too...
    Sam
    Sam
    going home for thanksgiving so I probably won't be back until late on the 27th
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    oof. let's just try this again in a couple weeks, haha.
    Jelli do you / Ogle think Borat could probably be awarded contrib alum?
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    probably. i actually meant to ask oggy / tennis that the last time ladybugs were cleaned up (2 weeks ago). i'll bump that thread~
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    ay okay thankie :)
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    no sweat ^.^
    hello! i'd like to do a gsc adv dpp ou tour in roa! pls give permission thanks!
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    RoAPL should be starting in November, and will feature all 3 of those. We also have a mini-tour going on atm already, so not really the best time :x
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    ahh fair enough, thanks for your time :]
    Long time Jellicent!
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    mostly working as well. been playing a good amount of n64 lately, too. i forgot how great ogre battle was :P
    Fabulous but lazy
    Fabulous but lazy
    Try Mischief Makers a really good game but is hard to finish with s rank in all missions.
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    never tried it, but i'll keep an eye out for it next time i hit a store i know that sells old games and consoles~
    i don't know if it is really important since it is only write in the Article Release Schedule, but i changed the name of my article to "Introduction to the French room" so if you need to edit (or not) :]
    Sorry for the inconvenience >.< but after I finish writing the first draft of the article (Beginner's Guide to Pokemon Go) I should post a thread of the first draft on the Media HQ correct?
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    You can post the thread with just an outline if you want, and edit it as you work on it, or finish the first draft first and just post that. Either way works~
    Conni
    Conni
    alrighty~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…