Haruno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, man. We play for UU Majors. Believe I found you on PS! already, but just to make sure, what's your name on there?
    hi paired for uu majors, i can play next monday, gmt+2, around 5/6pm or 7pm, let me know n_n
    Hi, we are paired for UU Majors R1. When do you want to play? I'm GMT+2.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    now imo. if not now, fri evening/afternoon or sunday evening
    esche
    esche
    Sure, gimme 10 mins and I'll be there.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    k will be on main as not haruno
    Hey ms hawthorne
    When can you play for the battle tent thingy? I'm gmt+2 so 9 hours ahead of you. I guess it'll have to be my evening/your morning, unless you wanna play your saturday night at like 12.
    I can do tomorrow from my 12pm which is your 3pm for like 2 hrs, else we can try a weekend time? I cant do saturday evening but can do sunday evening. hmu if you have a time in mind.
    Hey!, we play for smeargle cup, I'm gmt +5 and I'm hoping we can play tommorrow if thats okay with you.
    Ubers Open when do you want to play? Im GMT-5
    Haruno
    Haruno
    I have church and stuff afterwards on Sunday's which is why I never play till evening ._. It's consistent with when I play my games.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    6pm my time works tomorrow see you then.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    online whenever. send me a msg on ps
    We play for the Ubers open. I'm free from 9pm GMT+6
    Haruno
    Haruno
    im -7 and uh shit that timezone is aids. I'm usually available my evenings/fternoons tho
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Deadline is tonight wtf when u want to play
    Yo, when do you wanna play for no gene, I'm gmt-7 :]
    Haruno
    Haruno
    same gmt as you and most evenings work for me
    Edgar
    Edgar
    kk, guess I'll catch you on PS
    when do you wanna play, im gmt -7
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Real talk tho, I have a midterm on Tuesday + have to take my best friend out for dinner tonight so uh I'll be unavailable till ties but after that should be fine. I'm w/e Cali time is
    The Vision
    The Vision
    oh cool same time zone
    The Vision
    The Vision
    ight yea i'll shoot you another vm tuesday and we can get a feel for a day that works well for both of us
    we're matched for pspl, im gmt-4, available the rest of tonight (wednesday), saturday before 4pm, sunday, maybe available thursday after 5pm but i might be called into work so idk :/
    Haruno
    Haruno
    ~_~ well tonight works.
    cityfolk
    cityfolk
    ok ill be up for a little while longer since its almost 1am
    cityfolk
    cityfolk
    if not tonight, then saturday before 4:30pm my time (1:30 pm your time i guess) would work well.
    Hey, we've been paired to play for LC Open. I'm GMT +1, but I'm more of a night person, is there any day that suits you most to play?
    Gone from thurs => monday. If needed plz message user Orch for any help! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hey so i can play any time. The only thing is that I am now on a new computer, so I have no teams, I'll have to try and figure out a way to get the team I wanted to use back, or just try and make one. Can we play sometime after thursday?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    So fite wen or did my team win already
    Beta.
    Beta.
    well your team did win, also I lost track of time, sorry, I'm dumb. I can fight today for about 2 1/2 hours, then I gotta go. If you are here, we can battle then.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    I will be available for the next 30-40 min but afterwards I'll be out
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…