Deck Knight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, so I'm confused on the consistency stage. How does it work? Is there a poll for moves it should or shouldn't get? Is there a limit as to how long discussion goes? I'm asking you as you seem to be the best veteran to go to for this sort of thing.
    If the Abilities given to CAPs in ASB will be overwritten after the Updates, would that make ASB even less canon on the Forums than Firebot?
    Mova
    Mova
    So Firebot's the only true filler forum on Smogon?
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    Filler is a very generous and charitable description.
    You are a kind person.
    Mova
    Mova
    If filler is too kind, then it's more like the type of non-canon work from Naruto and Bleach than the beloved One Piece.
    The OP mentions the presence of 23 CAPs. Did the post intend to say 22, unless Crucibelle-Mega is somehow counted?
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    Does that include the Russian hackers that stole the election utilizing Pepe the Frog memes?
    Empress
    Empress
    Sure does. I'll buy you a plane ticket back to England as well (right after I buy my own ticket back to South Korea).
    Can you make a team with a fire type tank and a electric type Speed special add a fairy type of choice and the rest is yours
    The wording of your 2 UL thing confuses me a lot and I dunno what you're trying to say
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    Basically one UL selects the Update they want of the Top 3, the other UL for that thread is chosen at random from other ULs. Both ULs for the thread must agree on a final slate.
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    seems... weird
    Why isn't your sig ever funny even when it does change? get real kiddo
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    My sig mostly exists to send people into a blind, frothy rage. Not sure where you were trying to get funny from.
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    yeah, it;s not rage-inducing either
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    You're too mellow to have your rage induced. You both Heal n DeaL.
    They have cried wolf so many times about climate change. I think what, the north pole was supposed to be gone by now and new york was supposed to be underwater. These BS graphs predicting temp changes have always undercut it,.
    THE_IRON_...KENYAN?
    Itll be nice to have someone at the head of the EPA that hates the EPA because what the EPA has been for the past 8 years is just an extension of Obamas executive power abuse and the EPA regulating every little thing we do and stifling business because of it.
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    The only thing you need to realize TIK is that Climate Change is Real and you can fix it by sending me 50 billion dollars in unmarked nonconsecutive bills.
    It's ok, Daddy. Josh can't touch us here. <3
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    A+ First Response. I clapped in real life.
    BenTheDemon
    I can't clap, cause I simply can't have less than one hand on my dick thinking what Daddy's gonna do to me. ;)

And on that note, I'm gonna call it a night on these jokes.
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    A one-night stand, then.

Let us never speak of this again.
    Do you realize that the Democrats were the conservative party and the Republicans the liberal party back in the day? That's why the Democrats are blue and the Republicans red. If it was the 1800s, there's not a doubt in my mind that you'd be a Democrat and I'd be a Republican. Abe Lincoln would be turning in his grave if he saw that his liberal party is now a conservative party.
    Empress
    Empress
    "Tried to claim the legacy of another party?" It's a cycle of evolution; the Democratic Party was economically liberal by 1933 and socially liberal by 1963. Nothing you can do about that. It's not rhetoric; it is empirical fact.

And neither side is perfect; the Republicans did similar stuff post-election in 2008 and 2012 to what the Democrats are doing now. Except in 2008 and 2012, the Republicans lost the popular vote and the electoral college, and they lost the popular vote again. It's an outdated system; Hillary won the vote but lost the presidency. It'd be like if M-Sableye got enough votes to be banned but the OU council said "screw you guys; it's staying". The Electoral College was obsolete well before 2000.
    Empress
    Empress
    Moreover, we're not butthurt just because we're literally fearing for our lives. With the hate crimes that have spiked (yes, on both sides, but only the conservative side is condoning it), having reason to fear for one's life does not make for a sore loser. It's a good thing I'm male, (mostly) straight, and upper-middle class, so I don't have much to fear. Trump also hasn't said anything racist about Asians afaik, so I'm safe there too. Still, I am praying for my folks' 401k's even though I'm not religious.

Also you can claim to embrace Lincoln because you fall under the "Republican" label, but if go against his principles, you're not exactly embracing him. From Jesus to Lincoln, you guys need to do a better job of emulating your role models.

(For the record, this all came to mind after I analyzed your "I'm not a Democrat" comment a little more.)
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    "we're literally fearing for our lives"

???????????????????
    It's not very nice / healthy for a thread to have over 60% participants being leftist , is it?
    Plus people are giving likes according to people's stance instead of whether it's a good argument.
    Basically it's a group of leftists wanting confirmation from each other.
    It must be very difficult times for you, right?
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    It could be worse for you. You could have white / male / christian / hetero privilege like I do :)

Although I got a ton of likes on my first post in that thread which is highly unusual, maybe just because people were waiting "what will DK post about this."

I think you're getting pushback because race + intelligence is one of the biggest third rails in US politics, and it overflows into general global politics.
    Cresselia~~
    Cresselia~~
    I was prepared to be disliked by bringing that up, I know that it's supposed to be very taboo.
    I don't mind being upset just to learn new things.

Just that I think that a lot of leftists are acting pathetically everywhere, including here.
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    I would tell you my expectations were higher, but that would be a lie. Guess I'm too cynical.
    Hi, since it's been quite a few days since I sent it, I was wondering if you had seen my pm? There's no rush; I was just thinking :)
    Kerfluffy is an evil pilloh boxa wit big fat clawz u better repost this to over 9,000 ppl or it'll use partin shet
    i am a cawmodore. i haev a big belli and i drum my belli w/ hands if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will get a 4x atk boost and sweep ur team
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    Imma Haze. Ur Stat Boosts R Irrelevant gg Risky Bard.
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    you can't haze before i falcon punch
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    I Haze the turn u belli drum. Stop hitting yourself silly riksy bard.
    (Sorry to bug, but my name was mispelled in the newest post in the CAP movepool thread)
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    Fixed. This is what happens when I post after having been up for 11 hours straight.
    KrazyCake
    KrazyCake
    Poor lil Deck Knight
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…