shaian
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• im becoming a liberal drive-time talk radio host. topic #1 (to be repeated 4x / week when news is minimal): mitch mconnell should be summarily executed w.o trial for his treasonous actions regarding the open supreme court seat
    shaian
    shaian
    nice to know ur in the pocket of big saudi jew media libtard
    Shrug
    Shrug
    why do i feel a bumper sticker reading "i let the establishment banker jew saudi libtards pound my big gay ass" would go over worse than a confederate flag bumper sticker despite one being a consensual sex act of political submission and the other being just a symbol of hate? :thonkang:
    shaian
    shaian
    liberalism is a hate movement
    hi, I was just wondering if we will be able to use sun and moon mons in seasonals after the game is out?
    shaian
    shaian
    nah that would be the next seasonal, the remainder of this seasonal is in ORAS
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    ok cool thanks
    shaian
    shaian
    i mean they could blame "the globalist establishment" for factory job being shipped out or automated, but they'd probably be more accurately blaming engineers but nobody ever blames the engineers!
    shaian
    shaian
    i just realized i really fucked up the wording on that second comment but the point of it is clear so :shrug:

i mean the story is tragic but i mean, what can ya do?
    Shrug
    Shrug
    i am worried that the reverence liberal and conservative dudes have alike for the techbro establishment is whats gonna fuck us in the end. like the facade is benevolent but those motherfuckers are ardent capitalists and will show that if push comes to shove. this isnt necessarily bad given we've decided to run w capitalism, but we need to remember it
    Hey we're paired for BSPL I'm est and I can playanytime not between 12 pm and 4 pm today and tomorrow. I'm also free most of Saturday and in the afternoon/evening Sunday.
    shaian
    shaian
    but i can do literaly everyday this week at the time u suggested
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    Oh I meant I can't play between 12 and 4
    shaian
    shaian
    o okay, well i'll just idle on ps in the dubs room if u ever wanna play, otherwise, for a specific time, lets shoot for thursday at 5pm?
    Hey, couldn't write on my ssnls opponent's wall so I forgot to contact him but he didn't contact me, either. This should probably go to coinflip. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Y'all niggas gonna crucify me if I don't post replays for my set or what
    shaian
    shaian
    man at this point just playing the games is being ahead of the pack
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    Lit
    smeargle cup, EST, when
    shaian
    shaian
    i can do today after 5pm, and tomorrow and friday after 2pm. i'll be on smogtours if u needa find me.
    Iloveleague
    Iloveleague
    Kk i can do ~5. Smogtours alt is shaian?
    shaian
    shaian
    ye, or anything with shay. just a heads up, i'm heading out at around 6 as something just came up with school. so if im not around then, tomorrow for sure
    smeargle cup?
    shaian
    shaian
    can we do this friday at 2pm? assuming that MI means michigan, we're the same timezone
    shaian
    shaian
    so it should be gucci
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    Ok
    Yo Shaian, I put forward times in my OP on dih's wall and in my second reply asked if any of those times worked for him or if he needed a different slot. If it's too much of a hassle to reverse the situation don't worry about it but that dude will just get activity loss r2 anyway as well
    shaian
    shaian
    ah yeah, that was a tricky one. i spoke with a TD about it and they suggested against retroactively changing the decision, and i apologize. to elaborate on my reasoning, i did notice you gave times but not a specific one, ie "monday at 5:30 pm my time", though i do understand that a lot of times just giving a time frame works. if you had requested activity, however, i would have given it to you based on that, hence why i was very hesitant about flipping.
    shaian
    shaian
    though, i can understand how it is unfair since in terms of scheduling you were miles ahead of him, sorry bud :(

heres to making an amazing losers run though!
    teal6
    teal6
    no worries its no big deal to me n_n i will win a ton of rounds from now so it'll be a moot points anyway ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…