Lego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when do you think you can come on PS?
    Lego
    Lego
    I'm on PS right now, but I won't be able to trade for probably an hour.
    Bice
    Bice
    Alright. I'll be available then!
    Just want to say thanks for the Gold Bottle Cap!

Also, I apologize if I didn't cross out my post. I was about to, but because the thread is locked, I can't cross out my request. Just wanted to let you know that I did receive the Lunala with the Gold Bottle Cap. Thanks again!
    Lego
    Lego
    It's all good - the reason that I had to close the thread was because of real life stuff, not because people weren't crossing out their posts ahah. Glad you received it though :)
    Linathan
    Linathan
    Thanks! Ah, everyone has real life matters to attend to so it's totally fine. I've been having it rough with exams lately so I understand the struggle haha
    Hi there, thanks for the Gold Bottle Cap!

I can help distribute in your thread as well if you'd like. And also help distribute the Sogaleo if you want to send that one my way as well.

Thanks for doing this. Already cloned the Bottle Caps and I can help send the Lunala's out.
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Ah okay. I was looking at the CFW method for the 3DS, but is it true you need to unscrew your DS and stuff for it?
    Lego
    Lego
    Depends on what you already have and what version your 3DS is on.
    Check out https://3ds.guide/ for more info and to see if you can do it with what you have available.
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Ah k, will do. I'm so sad Powersaves/KeysavE won't work for TSV checking at the moment.
    Lego
    Lego
    I'll save you the effort pf transposition and tell you the the harp in the key of the subdominant of whatever the blues is will work the best, as it gives you all of the notes in the pentatonic blues scale as well as the 6 (which is one of the blue notes that I mentioned earlier). The 4#/5b can also be achieved through the use of bending. So in the example above (C Blues) you'd want to be using an F harp, as it gives you these notes (the ones highlighted in Blue are the ones that you wanna be playing: http://imgur.com/a/GFpNk). The 3b and 5b can be reached by bending down, giving a slightly dirtier feel to them.

The addition of the E natural also blends well with the standard 12 Bar Blues progression which traditionally uses the major chords against the Minor/Pentatonic scale, which is what gives blues it's unique sound.
    Lego
    Lego
    tl;dr you want to pick a harp that's a 4th higher than the key of the blues that you want to play in.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    k thanks for the tl;dr I'll read the rest later
    when fight for BSPL? I'm PST and can do most nights my time but won't be super active during the day until the weekend
    Lego
    Lego
    I should me able to make 8:30pm Sunday your time. That good for you?
    MZ
    MZ
    Works for me
    MZ
    MZ
    if you can play before the scheduled time, I will be around
    I don't mean to be a bug, but when will you be able to deliver those trades from Cretacerus' Giveaway of Thrones? I really want to go for the other giveaways, but I'll need the GTS for that
    Sasuke24826
    Sasuke24826
    No, I already had my pokemons in before it ended, and you said that you were in the process of catching up on all of the trades.
    Lego
    Lego
    By "I'm in the process of catching up", I meant that I'm doing all the trades that I can find. I then said "I won't be posting a sniped list", implying that I wouldn't be telling you if I couldn't find it because the giveaway was over and I wouldn't be sending out any more. It would be a different story if you'd signed up for this http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/a-game-of-thrones-round-1.3584346/, but seeing as you didn't then I'm sorry but you won't be getting the mons that I couldn't find in the GTS.
    Sasuke24826
    Sasuke24826
    I see. Thanks for nothing :P
    May I give Mattapod a copy of the bull for his GoT team? =)
    Lego
    Lego
    Of course!
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Thought I'd ask since you never added it to the giveaway. I'm pretty sure I know why, but wanted to make sure anyway.
    PS: Remember... people who complain that you aren't distributing/haven't distributed enough recently have no friends.
    when do you want to play for BSPL, I'm gmt -6 and free pretty much every day after 3 PM my time
    Lego
    Lego
    How does 5pm your time on Tuesday sound? That works out to be 10am Wednesday for me.
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    that's fine by me
    "Permission" was a poor choice of vocabulary. I meant "blessing". Sorry, English is only my fourth language. :P
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    I also understand some Greek and Turkish but don't really speak those.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Wow, don't tell me you learned those in your free time. :O
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    I learned those from hanging around with goons in my younger years. Well the Turkish mainly.
    My best friend is Greek and I've used to work in a hospital where half the staff was Greek and talked Greek constantly. I've basically been surrounded by Greeks since I've migrated to Germany.
    I am available now if you are!
    Lego
    Lego
    0576 8362 2274
    Skymin_Flower
    That should be River pattern, I had a spare from an uncompleted trade months ago (my egg TSV hatched on reddit). Thanks so much for the Soul Dew!
    Lego
    Lego
    Aah, Flawless shiny Scatterbug. You really didn't need to do that! Thanks so much :D
    Hehe, nice Cubone!
    Lego
    Lego
    Why, thank you! An amazing artist who frequents these parts showed to to me and I couldn't resist adding it to the thread
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Wow, I got to get him to make me one as well. :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…