Lumari
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Feel free to post any thoughts in the discussion thread for this article here!
    Mq
    Mq
    The link given on "here" links to something else, not the thread :x
    Lumari
    Lumari
    thanks for noticing, should be good now
    Mq
    Mq
    :]
    hey a thought just came across and do you think I should tag people as I get sections done? This would mean I can get stuff edited and fixed while continuing the article at the same time and would crunch up some time.
    Lumari
    Lumari
    by the other two do you mean uu and pu? if you've implemented the checks for everything from ou to pu + written an intro and conclusion it's good for gp. was there still stuff you were hoping to tweak?
    Take Azelfie
    Take Azelfie
    I'll give it a quick glance, right conclusion, then move it into GP
    Lumari
    Lumari
    ya excellent
    Hey man just wanna say, that's by far one of the best and most interesting articles I've read there on smogon, taught me a lot and got me motivated to try out battle maison/facility a bit more next gen now.
    Must have been quite a bit of work to write it, good job.
    Lumari
    Lumari
    ah thanks, that's what we were hoping to accomplish haha
    I have a huge af exam on Friday morning GMT +6, can I do it after that?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    yea that's cool, please do get it done on friday though
    feen
    feen
    sure np
    hey tdp so is there no intro/conclusion for jape 7?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    ya there is, just nothing special this time... you can grab a generic one from previous instalments, conclusion is the same literally every time anyways, and some intro announcing the panelists should be good
    fun fact: that was the first analysis ive written on a computer. every analysis ive ever written before (and by association every check ive implemented) was on my phone
    Lumari
    Lumari
    lol nb, there's also someone that writes entire flying press articles on his phone, kinda crazy haha
    Hi TDP, sorry for disturbing. I have a Tyranitar analysis which is ready for GP, however it has 6 sets. My question is should the thread be split into parts before sending them to the queue? If so, how many parts in total should the split be and do I just create separate threads myself or must it be done by a mod? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
    bobochan
    bobochan
    Got it, two threads it is. Also what team are you on for GO? If you don't mind me asking c:
    Lumari
    Lumari
    i don't play go haha, i know mystic is one of the three (?) teams but my knowledge pretty much ends there rip
    bobochan
    bobochan
    Aww ok. Ya Mystic is the blue team and the most popular one too.
    Lumari
    Lumari
    they're appreciated but afaik we've never actually enforced it, no... does make life easier while uploading though so i never mind seeing them heh
    once again dropping by to say thank you and p2 for all the great GP checks you've provided for dubs c&c, and grats on gp head ! did that happen when i was banned or something?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    happy to serve, thanks! and a year ago actually, pretty sure it was even before you got c&c mods :x
    hello to you, grammar moderator dutch! i am really to be wonder if you can be providing me with some service! but i am not be telling here, tee hee. pm me
    do you like mostly classic/progressive rock, or do you like much alternative stuff from the 80s, 90s etc. as well? (I.e. artists similar to U2)
    Muk
    Muk
    i'm also very surprised that none of your favourite songs are by R.E.M., you're probably familiar with them though
    Lumari
    Lumari
    rem has made some nice songs yeah :o fwiw that list comes with the restriction that it only has songs that i have on my computer (because easy access for making a playlist + easier to listen to them regularly), and i don't have any rem songs there so haha. and okay, have heard some of those, and reckon jelli can help me figure some stuff out about the others :) killing moon is a killer song
    Muk
    Muk
    oh, talking heads is another band that originated from that genre but also one that you're probably familiar with
    Hi! I've just read the RU kidding me article... And there is a copy/paste mistake for Trevenant. Its "Why is it bad" section is actually the one fromSigilyph, so you probably want to fix that :)
    http://www.smogon.com/articles/ru-kidding-me
    Lumari
    Lumari
    yeah, i saw, but the scms is ded atm :/ will get on that as soon as it's working again, thanks for pointing it out :)
    Helo there. Are open for a brief question? I can't tell it on this page. On PM instead.
    Lumari
    Lumari
    ya sure w/e, though i gotta head out for work real soon so i might not be able to reply until i get back
    Lumari
    Lumari
    if this is about the pm you already sent, i'm not qualified to reply to that, only skylight is
    Just read your shoutout ... 15 days after you posted it. Shame how this place once mattered so much to me and now I don't even log in for weeks or months :(
    Calm Pokemaster
    Calm Pokemaster
    Yeah I know, it's kinda sad to see forlorn profiles like those ... Shame mine is steadily turning into one :'/

Uni's all right, this semester's not as hectic as the previous, but my health's still as bad as ever. I only came online now as I'm taking the week off thanks to flu >_< If I feel better I'll try and check something for old time's sake :)
    Lumari
    Lumari
    bleh, hope you feel better soon... and yeah would be real cool to see you check something again, you still have media hq access as well (and you will for as long as I have any say in it) so there shouldn't be a lack of options :P
    Calm Pokemaster
    Calm Pokemaster
    Haha thanks! Hope I'm not too rusty though :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…