Stallion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey stallion! I am in your pool for majors, EST can play primarily on Monday-Thursday, what works best for you?
    Stallion
    Stallion
    11am your time is a touch late for me, I think you're 15 hours behind me so thats 2am my time :/
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Maybe Monday evening for you as that'll be around lunch time for me
    Donphantastic
    Donphantastic
    Monday evening is no problem
    Great display of sportmanship, you truly are a nice guy haha, may the odds be with you next time
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I was super salty right as it happened, but I realised it can't be helped. I know I should've won the match, but that's not gonna change anything. All I've gotta do is focus on crushing everyone in the playoffs.
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    :]
    yo we're paired for ubers open, I'm gmt+2
    if you can do this at 11pm saturday that would be great
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Thanks man!! I hadn't entered a major individual tourney in years aside from one or two osts so I'm pretty stoked with my run so far :)
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Ya ur a god lmao
    Tho your teams seem to lose to me in the most hilarious of ways, I still expect to see you in the playoffs! We need a football (and baseball) championship matchup - make it happen
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Also Ravens look decent, Flacco to Wallace could be a dangerous hookup for us
    ubers open when can you play? gmt -4 weeknights work for me. weekend schedule a bit less predictable if you eant to play then
    Stallion
    Stallion
    All good, yes we're shooting for Saturday your time :)
    HT
    HT
    im on smogtours as iroha isshiki
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Sweet, logging on now. I'm at a house party and hungover af right now, so committed!
    Weekend works. I'm travelling in the states so any day will be super shitty lmao, so just pick a day/time and I'll accommodate you. Phone finals for the win.
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Yeah anything else would be way too expensive. Boston is definitely on my to visit list haha. How many of you guys are there on this trip? Tell me about it, I didn't expect to be in playoff contention for the Slam, or to be in the final for any of them. I picked up uu for the first time about a week before the open haha. Figuring out which teams I'm gonna use while abroad isn't going to be fun, I'm glad we're both impaired in that sense haha
    Kink
    Kink
    You've put together a very decent run. Are you going to sign up for SPL? Any chance we'll see you main UU?
    Stallion
    Stallion
    1. Maybe, I'm 50/50 at this stage.
    2. Since the slam started I've barely played any other tier (like only really Ubers) and I've actually peaked at top 5 on the uu ladder, so I guess I'm heading in that direction haha.
    I'm gonna blow out Del Rio in Round 2 so I can re-ignite our rivalry in the finals. You better win this week.
    ButteredToast
    ButteredToast
    If you and Del Rio face off in the Finals, I'll concede he is your true rival...
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I don't know how you managed to pull it off, but either way it ensures I have a cracking finals. Is there a way to tag Del Rio in this?
    ButteredToast
    ButteredToast
    No, but I've harassed him on his homepage already.

And stop with the sarcasm, you know my team is lit as shit. They just havent been clicking together until the week before the playoffs.
    I'm ready whenever you are :o
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Jumping online now. Also my internet hasn't been the best, so please don't take a timer win from me if I dc and the game is still in the balance.
    They schedule for tomorrow so why wait? I have a day off on Tuesday, I can play at any time from 10am cest
    Stallion
    Stallion
    8am probably is too early cause I'll be out on Saturday night and I don't want to play one of the best players in the world off 3-4 hours sleep haha. Can we do your Sunday morning? Even 10am your time is 6pm my time.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Yes, 10am my time works. See you on Sunday!
    Stallion
    Stallion
    See you then man!
    How'd your League A draft go dude? Care to share your team? ;)
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Went pretty well, I did absolutely zero prep but I did have a strategy in mind. Haha if I show you there's a part of me that's worried you'll pinch my sleepers
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    No prep? better change that shit for this weekend, otherwise it'll be a repeat for me
    so uh, gmt +5.5 here, i think next weekend would work well. definitely prefer to play nights my time though with your timezone that might be an issue. when are you ready to play?
    Kingler
    Kingler
    lemme see what works for me. class timings are up in the air as of now so i need to check that. will get back to you but weekend is probably the way to go here
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I work full time so Sunday is definitely my preferred day
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Keep me posted :)
    sorry for taking so long dude when do you want to play? ill do my best to play arount your sched.
    Killintime
    Killintime
    eh my school is from Tuesday-friday I stay up all night sunday anyways dont worry about it too much man, go ahead and focus on real life.
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I've been so sick and run down that my busy weekend might not turn out to be busy lol. I will keep you posted, otherwise I'm still good to do it Sunday evening
    Killintime
    Killintime
    alright man n_n sounds good
    i am sorry to pit two OCNs vs one another... now that i am an honorary son it pained me to do so..
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Oh Newtown is sick. I'm only a 3 hour drive from Sydney and I go up quite often, we'll have to grab a beer
    teal6
    teal6
    ah that'd be sick, let me know when man - definitely looking to meet cool new people here, especially outside of work haha
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I'll definitely keep you posted! Always good to meet new people when you're in a strange place haha. What do you do for work?
    when uu open? gmt+2, im completely free tuesday and sunday, the other days of the week could work as well
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I can hang around to play now, but if you're not coming back online, I've gotta duck out for about an hour/1.5 hours, I will be home with enough time to spare before the deadline though and you said you're completely free Sunday so hopefully that's all good with you.
    cryalot
    cryalot
    i dc'd but im on rn
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Oh phew, was legit this close to jumping in my car and leaving..coming back now
    What does ttar say in ur avi o_o
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Every breath you take. I think it's from a song by The Police, which is the closest thing to a musical version of Pursuit ha
    My nigga can't beat my worst fantasy baseball team ever haha
    Stallion
    Stallion
    No matter how much better my team is than yours, you always find a way to win ffs
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…