eden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• eden
    eden
    l e t s s t a r t a f i r e a n d h a v e a l o v e e x p l o s i o n.

In all seriousness though the day I decide to become SunnySuMo I might as well make eden's embrace my main then.
    thoughts on sumo so far?
    eden
    eden
    looks...weird. I'd wait for things to ease out before playing it seriously. Too much broken stuff/meta will change drastically when pokebank is up. Probably take till march to be stable.
    hey we are opps for longest rby. I'm +11, good to fight any night except tonight and friday. Can also do during the day except fri/sat. When's good?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    sounds good. Also at that time I tend to have issues with most of the usual ps servers, so I'll prbably be on violet
    eden
    eden
    yo orth bro, my bad I think I missed our deadline lol; I didn't realize our time difference lol; I'm GMT-5, so do you wanna try to do it sunday your afternoon round 4 PM your time? that works out to like 12 AM my time today if you're cool w that. Sorry man w/ thanksgiving vacation starting it honestly just slipped my mind!
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    I think that works? I should be able to make the time but I won't be able to hang around for long afterwards because I've got something on
    :O

OMLYOUGOTACTOMLWHENDIDTHISHAPPENOMLGRATS
    eden
    eden
    Aha tyty; i technically have had one for ages just had to ask for the name change thing to go!
    we play adv for the world longest tour, im gmt +2 and usually hang on PU room, just hit me up whenever
    eden
    eden
    will do
    eden
    eden
    sure what user name?
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    its amberrlamps, and im usually in pu room
    i am a tier name. i haev big letters and i confuse new users w/ my 2 letters. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will confuse you and everyone you know with my complexity
    i am a tier name. i haev big letters and i confuse new users w/ my 2 letters. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will confuse you and everyone you know with my complexity
    eden
    eden
    . almost as funny as pots and pans
    Yo mate, The world longest tournament here, im your opp in RBY. Im GMT+2, when can we get this done?
    eden
    eden
    yo dude, this friday 11 PM or so your time work? that's 5 pm my time btw
    eden
    eden
    Yo when fite
    eden
    eden
    Effort :x overwatch has consumed me for a bit. Might do next cycle tho! How's your run going?
    Drangonn.
    Drangonn.
    Im gonna try to make a last ditch effort once I get to 1600, I've been rlly busy (that + hax :x)
    eden
    eden
    Oh we're in the same time zone now BTW :x
    Hey dude, for the ranking tournament, what's your username on ps and when can i find you?
    eden
    eden
    sunnyoras just do "/message sunnyoras", I'm GMT+5:30 but by september third I'll be EST so i'll be up to play then
    GMT+10, what's your timezone? We have to play for ubers open
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Dodgeball finishes an hour later than I thought, so I'll be on an hour later than planned if that's cool?
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Never mind we finished early, I'll be 20 mins man
    eden
    eden
    ah all good dude will be waiting
    Did you just post the same team on 3 different threads
    eden
    eden
    i'm retarded, i meant to post only in samples lol, too lazy to fix tho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…