Tony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• how long does each mon last cus im tryna write my term paper first
    Tony
    Tony
    A full week. New mon next Friday.
    Hello^~^, I think you missed mine and orch's team in the pairings.

The Dream Team vs fat orch will quash all competition

My team is Lugias in California :c
    Tony
    Tony
    I did yeah. Fixed now though! :D
    my friend tonie :3c
    rural
    rural
    things are doing better. how about u :D
    Tony
    Tony
    That's good to hear. :) I'm doing great myself, but I'm extremely busy with school atm. D: Things should quiet down after this Friday (huge deadline), though. :D
    rural
    rural
    good stuff man
    Hey, well not to be rude but imo you should tell some badge user to do the tags as only the first 5 users gets alert when a non-badged user tags them.
    Tony
    Tony
    Are you sure that's how it works? Because Contact (at the bottom of the bracket) told me he got tagged. I'll keep it mind though, thanks!
    Mq
    Mq
    well, none of my team members got tagging alert and i am sure, many still dont knw r1 has started...
    Mq
    Mq
    Ok, just talked with my teammates, they didnt got tag alerts, that concerns me :(.Tell some mod to do the taggings?
    you put me into dpp instead of oras for ubers generations, would you kindly change that?
    Tony
    Tony
    My mistake. Fixed! :)
    Reje
    Reje
    Hey man, as you know Casedjesusgodvictory has been banned indeffinitely with that said should i look for a third member or are there any subs remaining.
    Thanks-marco
    Gilbert arenas
    Gilbert arenas
    we were able to pick up finch- look at my post on the tour
    thanks
    Tony
    Tony
    I'll update the thread tomorrow, but thanks for letting me know!
    Gilbert arenas
    Gilbert arenas
    thanks for replying so fast. Can u give a window of when the games might start?
    hi we have to play for battle tent round 2, I'm kinda busy with school next week so if we can get this done in the next 3-4 days it would be much better for me. I'm gmt+2 and generally can't stay up past 1 AM, have school from morning until 2PM, other than this I can adapt my schedule for your fav times
    hi cute user: TonyFlygon
    Tony
    Tony
    Hi! :D How's it going?
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    fine, how about you ? :v
    Tony
    Tony
    Ah good to hear. Bit busy with stuff myself but otherwise great. :)
    Saw your post on Arii Stella's wall about UGTT, Arii will be inactive for a while due to circumstances, but has Informed me she will complete games; Lineup is:

ORAS: Californium
    BW: Aquasition
    DPP: Arii Stella

Just to confirm!
    Tony
    Tony
    Ah great, thanks!
    adorable user tonyflygon - you skipped my team in the registration list on your op, pls fix so i can sleep at night
    Tony
    Tony
    I was waiting for Manaphy to confirm, but I can see he has now. I'll add you guys to the list when I get home. :D
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    hey, i noticed you still have the 'zimbabwezekroms' team in your tour; calais is a banned konzern alt jsyk
    Hey bud when do you wanna crush me for uu thing. I'm GMT+2 and can play all week from my 7pm-10pm, except friday/saturday. I can play saturday/sunday morning/afternoon though. hmu if you have a time in mind.
    Hey, we're paired for both uu majors and pu ssnl. I'm gmt+1 and pretty flexible timewise at the moment
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    ahh okay, i only managed to get on right at the end of the time window so sorry we didnt catch each other. Saturday works well for me, im also playing biaf that afternoon i think so i'll definitely be on
    Tony
    Tony
    I'll be on from 9 PM GMT +1 onwards tonight and otherwise I'm available pretty much the entire day tomorrow too.
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Cool I should definitely be able to catch you this evening then :)
    Hey, UU majors, I'm gmt-4 and can play tonight, wednesday, and the weekend. What works for you?
    6ti
    6ti
    Okay, that works, see you later
    Tony
    Tony
    Ugh still not home, sorry. :( Wanna do tomorrow instead? I can make almost any time work.
    6ti
    6ti
    How about 1 pm my time again?
    Hey we're in the same pool for UU! I'm busy tonight but I'm free for the most part on Monday. If tomorrow isn't a good time for you no worries, we'll figure something out. I'm GMT-5, just give me a shout whenever you can and we'll go from there
    Tony
    Tony
    Monday works. I can make time between 1 and 4 PM GMT -5, does that interval work for you?
    KnightsofHallow
    KnightsofHallow
    Yeah that time works well for me!
    KnightsofHallow
    KnightsofHallow
    Hey Tony just wanted to let you know I'll be on in about 10mins! My PS is the same as here, I'll be in both the UU room and the tournament one, just give me a message and I'll be ready to go:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…