Martin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just realized that not only me, but everyone else who posted in the firebot playlist neglected Morrison and the Doors. I'm going to kill myself now. Nice knowing ya Martin!
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    Well unless you want to use Tine, Keldeo, ad Rotom-Wall on the same team... i suppose THEN they wouldn't compete for a slot but as long as teams try to run two or less water types...its an easy comparison....
    Martin
    Martin
    I'm sorry but type as a standalone thing is not good for comparison at all. They don't compete for a slot because their roles are completely different, and while I highly doubt that you'd use Mantine on a team with Keldeo and Rotom-W it has nothing to do with them giving it competition. If you were comparing it with something like Pelipper or Suicune or Primarina or Tapu Fini or anything like that then they'd give it competition (and even then you wouldn't use them for the same reasons you'd use Mantine), but if you're comparing a wallbreaker and a pivot to a wall then the comparison loses all meaning.
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    your point is not lost on me, but from experience i try to avoid compounding weaknesses.... if i have a 4x weak to fighting scarftar on me team the last thing i want is a ferrothorn to make it worse...instead i want something that says hey fighting type idc bout your mach punches...just me talking here... like cress or mew. i know everyone builds differently but when i build if i put a mantine in the squad then i need to have a ground/grass/volt absorb type as well. just me. i think mantine isn't good enough for OU. shit like mega-hera is n't s-rank but clefable is; can you really blame me lol
    Im predicting borderline for mantine, If it goes higher so be it! Just remember it doesn't pack half the punch a good old lati does.
    i just said cm since it seemed like he was deciding in between cm or flamethrower according to his question
    Martin
    Martin
    o i interpreted coverage as other stuff rather than just coverage specifically
    Martin
    Martin
    and i guess u can kinda call things like KOff and T-wave coverage 'cause they fuck stuff over akin to coverage
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    i guess
    hi, while perusing through the ou team preview workshop, i noticed your submission showcases a bold landorus-t
    Martin
    Martin
    It's from Flip Flappers. It's the best new show on the current anime season (i.e. excluding sequels, which it ties with Hibike: Euphonium 2 for top spot if included).
    Martin
    Martin
    tl;dr it's really good so far and u should watch it ;P
    Vague
    Vague
    thanks !
    If you face me in ORAS NU Revisited tour then I can only play at weekends & fri evening; take the win if I don't respond within 48h
    what anime?
    Martin
    Martin
    Flip Flappers
    Martin
    Martin
    Current season. It pilot was so good ushould watch it
    Conni
    Conni
    ok im adding it to my watch list :)
    mean D: at least skill swap is something that megallade can use against msab regardless or not D: unlike mcham who has absolutely no options against it
    Martin
    Martin
    it's not a good method of dealing with it, which is the only things that should be brought up in a vr thread. if a set doesn't fully attain its goal then it shouldn't be brought up.
    zbr
    zbr
    ig you're right
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    Bro skill swap mega gallade is the only real mega gallade
    LONG RIDERS!
    Martin
    Martin
    O stella's up? When I went to watch it a few days ago it wasn't up despite really wanting to watch it, so I'll prolly watch it soon.

Also I'm hyped AF for Ajin
    Martin
    Martin
    Ep 1 aired the other day and it wasn't up ;;;;;;
    zbr
    zbr
    hahahah that's why i'm patient and waiting :X cause i've heard that subbings and releases will take a step back this season apparently D:
    HIVESWAP FINALLY GOT A TRAILER

REPOST THIS ONTO 4 OTHER WALLS AND WHATEVER GAME YOU'RE WISHING FOR WILL BE ANNOUNCED
    Martin
    Martin
    What's Hiveswap?
    Bice
    Bice
    LOOK IT UP
    that avatar is fantastic
    Martin
    Martin
    Thanks

Also thank you BenTheDemon and your incredible face
    Martin
    Martin
    I actually made one with double the frame rate but it was uploading for 40 mins before there was a power surge and I decided to halve it so it'd actually upload
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…