MAMP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, you live in Canberra? I've been there all my life till the start of this year (moved to Sydney).
    hey friendorino, having a bh mmx analysis would be fun! i like mmx, and you're a pretty cool person, but i don't know how to use him. it's been a few weeks since you reserved it i think, and i would love to see the analysis finished! thanks!
    MAMP
    MAMP
    i dropped the analysis
    I am GmU Pokeboss9. I remember old Balanced Hackmons and I am inactive in BH due corrupt leader. If you don't post this to 10 other walls I will use my luck-based Moody team to defeat and outedge you.
    sorry for being impatient, but can you finish my balanced hackmons team from the OM teambuilding shop. It will be greatly appreciated :)
    MAMP
    MAMP
    o shit, sorry man i completely forgot about that, ill get on it now
    "s/o to anyone who can work out what the theme for this team's nicknames was from just this one (hint: team was called 'shards')" the ultimatums from Shards of Alara obvs. what was your sixth named?
    MAMP
    MAMP
    you got it! sixth was just 'ultimatum'
    ░░░░░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 7 OTHER PEOPLE OR BE EATED
    holidays are over, im out again
    MAMP
    MAMP
    might be back for sm, we'll see
    Mq
    Mq
    DUDE, r u serious,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    >left us at 700 messages
    back for the holidays, prob not sticking around long
    nv
    nv
    Omg man yay! Stop by OMs and hang out. Nice to see you are back, even if it is for a short period of time :x
    Pikachuun
    Pikachuun
    welcome back man! good to see you again
    rip your second post

also hi
    MAMP
    MAMP
    ti deleted two posts of mine calling him out and gave me a two point infraction spread the word
    Bye dude, hope you can actually quit for real and get your life back in line. Best of luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…