Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that's so cute.
    Trickster
    Trickster
    ikr i love hex maniac
    nui
    nui
    ye i always loved the design when i played thru x/y wish she was an actual avi
    Happy Halloween Trickster!
    I love you! Hope you have a wonderful time... Even if you don't celebrate it...
    Trickster
    Trickster
    thanks, i hope you have a good halloween too
    I asked them once to do a ga once, was ceremoniously given the 'bad presence' label by Alexender. Attempts to understand why went ignored. I then made that comment in main chat because no one else was responding to me. I then asked Sondero, the person who subsequently banned me as to how I was being a bad user and was again ceremoniously blown off.
    tada
    tada
    I do not remember what Room Owner was on during the time BUT at this point it'd probably be safe to say that talking to them is pointless as being staff anywhere apparently makes one, judge, jury and executioner just based on the 'help' you've provided me.
    Trickster
    Trickster
    According to modlog you've been constantly badgering wifi staff over various things for at least a few months. I'm not quite sure what response you're expecting from us. You can try to talk to Wifi staff about it, but we aren't going to just straight up unban you or anything just because you made an appeal.
    tada
    tada
    I don't badger anyone but like i said in that other thread, must be fun to be staff and accuse people of being a bad presence without specifically mentioning how. Just goes to show who the real bad users are.
    wut why did smogon make me unfollow you xD btw how have you been :D
    Trickster
    Trickster
    sorry i checked this in a place i couldn't respond and then forgot to, i'm doing well though!
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    good to hear! :D
    I don't know if this is out of my jurisdiction, but what happened to computeraddict9?
    Trickster
    Trickster
    he's a troll and kept shitposting in threads and spamming people's profiles
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…