Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Question: some regular users have permission to post in Tier Policy while others (me) do not. Just curious as to how one could attain permissions to post.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Most badgeholders can post, but there are other ways to get permission. I don't know what they are, though; you'd have to ask someone else.
    I was just curious as to why confusion is still 50% at the code, was the 33% a false nerf? Also, I asked this quite a while back, but do you have any ideas for allowing multiple users on one IP to join room tournaments? I had mentioned an IP whitelist of some sort, but now with the current traffic I can see how that would be difficult to manage. Let me know your thoughts when you have a minute, Thanks.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    There is disagreement over whether it's 50% or 33%. We'll update it once we have more information.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    At the moment there are no plans for allowing multiple users on one IP to join roomtours, but panpawn may be interested in this.
    Aegislash doesn''t exist in regular OU, and when pokebank comes out both will be merged, so banning it on Pokebank probably is the best course of action.
    Hey man, Showdown says the Kingdra line is not released in Gen 7 despite being findable with Island Scan. Could you make Kingdra playable?
    Ugh. Why you gotta make this difficult?
    Antar
    Antar
    We had (at least the appearance of) consensus. And then you had to come in and present a logical counterpoint... :p
    Zarel
    Zarel
    To be fair, I get the impression no one really liked the idea of tiering no-attacking-move Aegislash or Darm-Z separately, they only accepted it because of your workarounds.
    Antar
    Antar
    We landed on not tiering those separately, though, because DZ reverts on switch-out, and Aegis can always Struggle.
    Hey Zarel,
    Since the Mystery Gift Munchlax was released, can you make it so Happy Hour and Hold Back are legal for it and Snorlax on the sim?
    Hello, just a tech question:
    I can't log into my tablet and can't log in on any other device (my phone, pc, etc). Both chrome and the app say "PS is under heavy load and cannot accommodate your connection right now" upon trying to log into that device. Tried rebooting. This problem came up when I was using the PS app on the device normally, the error happened suddenly, can you help me ? My username is Maxwellius
    Zarel
    Zarel
    It's possible your Internet is blocking PS.
    Maxwellius
    Maxwellius
    Thanks for the answer, even if the problem persist
    Hey there, a friend said I should coem to you with a problem. See in game Greninja's Battle Bond says that it boosts the power of Water Shuriken yet it does not do so on showdown. Tested with both a Torrent and BB Gren using WS and both did the same damage. Just wanted to know if this is being worked on or not?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Will investigate.
    im sorry if your being flooded with shit but I'm just here to point out the Zygarde doesn't have thousand moves and core enforcer. Since Thousand Arrows would be a really important move it would be cool if this got implemented soon. Thank you
    Hey zarel, do you plan on putting marshadow on showdown once the game is released? It being unreleased and all... Just interested to see so i can use it in ou for the 2 weeks until its quickbanned sorry
    Conni
    Conni
    it only becomes legal in PS if it is legal in the cartridge games, this applies to most Pokemon
    Currently on PS!, Sleep Clause activates when Relic Song is trying to put a second mon to sleep. Does Smogon specifically call for that in the clause, or was it your decision (or maybe it just happened to be that way due to how you implemented the check)?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yes, this is why it's called Sleep Clause Mod and not Sleep Clause. Because it's not enforceable on cartridge. Smogon didn't really make a decision here, as much as they were undecided so I just went with the one that people complained the least about.
    qtrx
    qtrx
    Would it cause complaints if we removed the modding Relic Song part and made the clause enforceable? The move is not relevant either way.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yes, it would. That's why we ended up not doing it that way, after all.
    Hello, I'm just wondering if I qualify for a custom avatar. I'm a former global moderator and Ou room-owner but I left both on my own accord about a year ago. PS! name is Julian. This is the avatar if so. http://imgur.com/a/Qdjl4. Thanks for reading. Have a nice day.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I'm not going to "approve" an avatar at random. As far as I know, you don't qualify for an avatar?
    Mova
    Mova
    Never mind, I don't qualify for an avatar.
    Just to save your time, I'd like if you dont mind me replying to ppl who come to ask you help on things you're not associated with.
    Hey Zarel, user Modeling Clay edited a custom avatar for me. Can you approve this please?http://prnt.sc/csbvho
    Mq
    Mq
    Hey man, I think only global driver, global moderators and above are permitted for custom avatars and only some selected few regulars users, so I dont think it'd be possible
    Notifications for tablets. Make it happen ;_; I have missed so many tours messages, etc.
    Okay, I don't know if this is the right place to say this, but I'm having trouble connecting to Showdown, and I have a feeling the problem is not my computer. I was in a battle earlier with someone, and each of us was randomly disconnected at some point. (Luckily, we both managed to reconnect.) Could you check on this?
    CsBlastoise
    CsBlastoise
    Oh, and I "don't have sufficient privileges to reply" on the Serious Bugs thread, which would be the next place I would post this kind of thing now that I know it exists. Also, I tried opening it in Chrome (which is what I usually use) and Internet Explorer on my Windows 8 computer, and in Firefox on the Ubuntu 12.04 machine my brother was using. None of those worked.
    CsBlastoise
    CsBlastoise
    I also tried using the Pokémon Showdown application on my Windows 8 computer, and that failed too.
    Hai, wanted to ask you here instead of asking you on PS.
    I think the deadline for the panel interview is Sunday (tomorrow) so if your finished tag me in the thread with ur responses o3o
    thanks man.
    i am a tier name. i haev big letters and i confuse new users w/ my 2 letters. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will confuse you and everyone you know with my complexity
    Shrug
    Shrug
    please help this user is right what does pu mean if i cannot figure it out i will kill myself and my whole family or at least get overly sexual in ps!'s Roleplaying room in pm possibly with a moderator (@)
    CST123
    CST123
    If I recall correctly, PU doesn't actually mean anything. It just means that it stinks. Don't worry, we've all asked that before lol
    i am a tier name. i haev big letters and i confuse new users w/ my 2 letters. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will confuse you and everyone you know with my complexity
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…