TSR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• uu majors again, gmt +3 available from 5-6 pm + and a lot more starting thursday
    TSR
    TSR
    Alright cool, I can be home from class at around 8 or 9 your time Thursday and Friday, does that work well for you?
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    yea i can do that, both of those times, if you can also do this today, even better. (just ignore this if u cant play today, i just want to play asap)
    Michael how have u been man
    TSR
    TSR
    i've been pretty good besides not talking to you much lately D:
    prepping my weeb avis and edgy CTs
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    Hehe boi
    TSR
    TSR
    only a day till i'm a month away from sam nomming me e_e
    when can we play for ou longest ?

im ur gsc opp
    gmt+2
    TSR
    TSR
    I'm gmt -6 and usually I'm not gonna be home till about 9 or 10 pm your time, if you can play that late that's good but we can wait till the weekend if you wanna play earlier
    0NI
    0NI
    pref week end , that works
    we're up for nul, i'm gmt +1 what works for you?
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    sunday's perfect, i'm free nearly all day, as long as it's not around dinner time. just gimme a time that works for you and i should be good
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    good to go now?
    TSR
    TSR
    yea im good to go, sorry if i missed you when you were on earlier
    hy we play for longest' bw. gmt +2 when can you play?
    TSR
    TSR
    I'm gmt -6 if you could play around 9 or 10 pm your time that's around when I'm able to be home most days
    UU Majors 1. GMT +6. When you wanna play?
    TSR
    TSR
    Same here, but I can be home somewhere from noon to 1 on Thursday/Friday if I try. Would it be easier for both of us to wait till Saturday?
    Zar
    Zar
    Does saturday 11 am to 1 pm ur time work?
    TSR
    TSR
    Yea that'll work just fine
    Yo we're playin for the dubs ssnl

I can play Friday 7-10 and 11-midnight, Saturday 11am-4pm, and Sunday 6-10pm, all your time (GMT-6). If you desperately need a weekday lmk but I'm pretty busy until Friday. Throw me a time and I'll be there.
    TSR
    TSR
    all those times sound perfectly doable, i'll be there
    Braverius
    Braverius
    how about 8:30pm your time Friday then
    TSR
    TSR
    sounds just fine
    WLT adv ou, when can you play?
    TSR
    TSR
    i can play rn and on, got a little preoccupied today, so sorry for that
    Groudon
    Groudon
    Np, i just gotta finish my dinner i'll be on in under 20 is that cool
    TSR
    TSR
    for sure, i'll be on main and stours whenever youre ready
    longest tour (gsc ou) when? im gmt+2
    TSR
    TSR
    i'm gmt -6, usually around 1 or 2 in the afternoon and after is when i'm available to play, when's a good time for you?
    Foggi
    im busy during the week so we can play like right now or friday/saturday/sunday from 18 till like 23 (unless ill join smogon tour in a specific day)
    Foggi
    these are times in gmt+2 ofc
    Were up for ssnl. Timezone? (Im gmt+8)
    Kudasai
    Kudasai
    When can you get on?
    TSR
    TSR
    i just got on and missed you by like 10 mins lmao
    9 pm your time is actually 7 in the morning for me, which i can do but if yo can do a little later i'd appreicate it
    TSR
    TSR
    sorry for being a little late but im on now
    after i found this log of you.. I've lost faith.
    +TSR: I sexually identify as a heterosexual vegan humanoid cowman

until you can prove urself to be a better man I will never speak 2 u again.....
    Do you want to play now for ubers open?
    TSR
    TSR
    I can't play right this minute but if you're still on in an hour or two ill be back home
    Laurel
    Laurel
    hm i'm seeing this now. want to map out a time?
    TSR
    TSR
    i'll be ready to play in 20-30 mins, sorry, took a little bit longer than i hoped
    hey man, we're paired for uu generations. my schedule is a bit wacky atm so can you list some times you can play and i'll see if they work? im EST (gmt-4)
    TSR
    TSR
    yea that sounds fine i wouldn't wanna play super early either lol
    TSR
    TSR
    yo i saw your message on ps, iwas afk and just missed you it seems, sorry for that. if you can still play today then that'll work but if not same time we planned tomorrow for sure
    obii
    obii
    i can get back on in a bit if youre down, altho tmm is still fine with me
    Hey we play for RU Ssnl, I'm gmt-4(or EST) when do you want to play? I can play tomorrow but the next three days I'll be road tripping and may only be able to play really late my time
    TSR
    TSR
    i dont have a problem playing today, anytime you wanna play should work. im mountain time
    when do you want to play for ubers open? (gmt+2) I won't have time to play until friday (most likely) but any time after that is fine with me
    TSR
    TSR
    weekend sounds just fine for me as well either way, gmt -6
    when can you do UU open? -7 here, sunday is easiest but otherwise I'm around most mornings before 1
    MZ
    MZ
    ok, then lemme know what day
    TSR
    TSR
    Monday-Wednesday are my best bet if we're gonna play in the morning
    MZ
    MZ
    if you want to play this morning, it looks like my other slam opponent isn't showing up but I'll be on smogtours for a while
    Hey. R2 of the BWUU tournament went up today. Just VMing in case you weren't tagged. Good luck!
    TSR
    TSR
    i did indeed get tagged, ty tho n_n
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…