Eyan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you wanna play for ubers seasonal, i'm gmt -8
    Eyan
    Eyan
    I'm gmt+8 and considering my schedule, it's kinda unrealistic to play during these few days, so Friday/Saturday would be perfect.
    The Vision
    The Vision
    does sometime my friday night work? sorry for late response
    ubers ssnl r4, im gmt +1 can play thursday/friday or weekend evening my time
    Freestylerking
    friday at 6pm my time wich would be 3am your time if im correct, and saturday 2 pm. You can also hit me up on showdown if you see me spontanioous on these days. im usually in the ubers/underused room
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Yeah if we catch each other on and we're ready to play, that's fine. Otherwise, how does Saturday 4pm your time sound as a set time?
    Freestylerking
    sounds good bro, see ya then
    was the entire rr already repeated or have you just played tricking?
    Eyan
    Eyan
    I only managed to play Tricking
    We've got an RR match. I can do 5pm GMT until 9pm GMT
    Eyan
    Eyan
    5pm GMT this Friday or Saturday?
    astralydia
    astralydia
    Fireburn's a little confused. Ask Cirdec, he's your new opponent.
    We're matched for Hogg's SuMo UU tour, hit me up when you wanna play!
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Probably sometime during the weekend if that's fine, our timezone compatibility isn't shit so that's nice.
    sparrow
    sparrow
    Sounds nice to me, let me know what times are best for you, ideally Sunday afternoon my end.
    sparrow
    sparrow
    HMU, when you login to PS, I'm available now.
    can a rock shut up?
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Maybe if you smell what it's cooking
    dream light
    dream light
    Should I come back in two days, or should I give it more time to cook and another opinion?
    Hey. Just letting you know Pearl and I got a short extension to play tomorrow. Sorry for the delay and whoever plays you next round will contact you immediately after the games!
    Pearl
    Pearl
    gmt+1, can't play tomorrow/wednesday/thursday, but friday + weekend should be ok
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Gmt+8. Tentatively, let's go for Saturday afternoon your time first. I could get mobilised for service anytime during the next two weekends, so Sunday will be the backup if that happens on Saturday/something comes up.
    Pearl
    Pearl
    aight! our timezone compatibility is sort of shitty but i'm sure we'll be able to manage
    Where's the pastebin of teambuilding process for UU workshop
    Eyan
    Eyan
    I'll get it when I get on comp. Ngl it was quite a mess with so many people around.
    Hey man, we're paired for r2 of uu majors. I have a busy week and the weekend would be best for me. I'm gmt-4. Is that fine with you?
    Eyan
    Eyan
    i'm gmt+8, so weekends are probably our only time ngl. Not sure if available this weekend since I have duty, but next weekend before the deadline is a sure go, and between 9pm to midnight your time is fine.
    obii
    obii
    I'd prefer Saturday next weekend around 9-10 pm. I have an exam on the 24th so Id rather not do Sunday
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Ok that sounds good.
    Alright. Finally free to get our match done, terribly sorry about the delay.

I'll be available all evenings after 10pm EST until 2am on weekdays and 3am on weekends. I'm flexible around those limits, specifically the former. I won't make promises, but if my schedule is clear during the week, I can fight as early as 6pm EST.
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Based on the times you're available, I'm afraid the best times for us to get the game done would be the Friday/Saturday night your time close to deadline (7th/8th October). Would that be fine?

I've had issues of my own the past week and a half, so I've scheduled and am planning to get a bunch of my games done this week. Playing next week would be perfect.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    7th should work. I won't be home on the 8th, since my birthday is on the 9th.
    hey auth vs non auth when? gmt+1 here weekends work best
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Saturday or Sunday during your afternoons should be good.
    Matame
    sunday afternoon is perfect
    also i thought i replied to this wtf
    LeoLancaster
    LeoLancaster
    So what's the situation here?
    Friendly reminder that you have been paired in the UU Auth vs Nonauth tour (I've had problems with people not getting alerted by tags, so I'm letting you know here as well).
    Just checking in, hope everything is well. Do you think you'll still be able to manage getting all your games done for Majors in the time allotted, or do you need to be subbed?
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Yes it should not pose any issue. Thanks for both the concern and for letting me play all this out!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…