boudouche
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're paired for WLT in DPP, I can play tonight before Smogon Tour, or Tue-Thursday from 9pm-midnight (Central European Time)
    boudouche was last seen: Viewing thread np: ORAS OU Suspect Process, Round 5 - Run The Jewels, 7 minutes ago

On prépare un truc sympa ?
    à quand un tuto pour les artwork des playoffs :p (super boulot!)
    boudouche
    boudouche
    mdr cpas très compliqué à faire en vrai
    cimer
    world's longest, I'm gmt+2, would prefer playing any time from 9pm to 11pm one of the coming days, lemme know when you're available
    Salut! Tu serais dispo pour les gifs des playoffs du grand slam? Je m'occuperais de recupérer les avatars de tout le monde
    boudouche
    boudouche
    ouais j'avais même déjà travailler sur la nouvelle version donc si tu m'envoies juste les avatars + noms des joueurs correspondant ça sera parfait

(j'essaierai d'être + régulier que l'an dernier pour les mettre à jour aussi lol!)
    Hi, we are paired for World's Longest (ADV OU). I'm GMT+3, i am ready whenever and i am available evenings/afternoon my time.
    boudouche
    boudouche
    i can play now i'm on smogtours
    Hi, we are paired for World's Longest (BW OU). I'm GMT+2 like you and I prefer to play on Thursday or Friday from 9.00 pm to 11.00 pm. Let me know.
    boudouche
    boudouche
    i'll try to be there before 8PM tomorrow. otherwise we'll have to play on friday.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Ok. Anyway, tomorrow should be better, I could wait you for a furter half an hour (8.30 pm)
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'm on teleworking today. So I'll be online on smogtours from 1.00 pm
    hi world's longest ou tournament, i'm pst, (DPP OU) I can play Monday and Friday after 4:30pm, Wednesday after 6:00pm, and next Sunday, or rn (I'm on smogtours rn as ForgottenOnes)
    yo when would you like to play for rainbow league? im gmt+1 and available whenever
    boudouche
    boudouche
    monday evening/night
    p2
    that should be fine, ill let you know if something comes up
    yo just as the post below says i rly want to say that the tour artwork is amazing. it would be cool if you could tell me how you made them. im generally interested in art and i think im quite good in drawing but i really wanna try to do it on pc too : ]
    erz
    erz
    D:
    btw do you use things like graphic pads too ?
    boudouche
    boudouche
    nah i don't draw.
    you'd be surprised at how the stuff I make is very easy to produce (you just need the good fonts/ressources).
    erz
    erz
    prolly just searching after the trainer images, slapping a versus between them and a background ;D
    hey dude just wanna say the gfx you've produced for tour stuff have been impressive & make each event feel significantly more exciting, and i really appreciate that
    boudouche
    boudouche
    thanks mate, that's exactly the reason why i make them.
    also if you have any project requiring this kind of stuff, feel free.
    hey mate, when do you wanna play? id prefer not to play before the 24th cause ive been focussing on tour til now, that way id have some time to prepare
    boudouche
    boudouche
    "im kinda away for most of tomorrow and will only be free during the night
    ^same for me, and i just woke up.
    let's play tomorrow (i'll be there around midnight)
    cosine180
    cosine180
    ok awesome, ill have some friends over for the soccer game so idk when theyre leaving, but should be around midnight. im playing tdk at 1 am so before that would be perfect
    boudouche
    boudouche
    okie
    Hi, when can you play for Rainbow League?
    My timezone is GMT-6 & I'd prefer the weekend.
    boudouche
    boudouche
    this weekend, i'm gmt +2 but i'll be on during your evening/night
    Arii Stella
    Arii Stella
    Hmm okay.. can we try this Sunday at 7pm in my time?
    boudouche
    boudouche
    sounds good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…