Shrug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Shrug with a new badge? Must be a liberal conspiracy :)
    Shrug
    Shrug
    Yes macles spreading the badge wealth around
    Empress
    Empress
    What a commie, right?
    can someone tell divine retribution that liberalism isnt necessarily in conflict with collectivism and that every single time someone makes that mistake political academia (in this instance, myself) dies a little bit
    Shrug
    Shrug
    i might make a u.s politics thread in cong do u think this is a good idea. and yes
    shaian
    shaian
    i mean maybe? but youth political discourse is saturated in aggressive liberal progressivism and min-/uninformed opinions on the relation between different political acto- I MEAN BREAK THE BANKS
    Shrug
    Shrug
    first dude to post "bad apples" in the police brutality thread gets a medal
    climate change isn't real
    Shrug
    Shrug
    do u think steve bannon resents making most of his wealth from Seinfeld given he hates jews
    dice
    dice
    race isn't real so how can antisemitism be real
    Shrug
    Shrug
    he might pick davey p for secstate who literally committed the crime they invented for clinton - the reason (of a few) she lost. im gonna kill myself
    i'm back i'm free and i'm wondering where do the xjownages and divine retributions spawn from
    Shrug
    Shrug
    i think divine retribution is a confused child, but jownage has arisen from a place i cannot fathom
    dice
    dice
    jownage is a real mummafucka
    eh, quit using my words as your sig. make your own sig. please, dude. let it go. you are truly what people mean when they say someone is being extra. thats you shrug, you are being extra. STAHHHPPP ITTT.
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    man i thought you would figure i was just fucking with you, i aint goin to do shit. any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me. id just appreciate if you'd stop making poor attempts at revenge for a cong post from a year ago where you ask me a question and didnt like my answer. i just want you to disassociate yourself with me please.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    xjownage might be goin in the sig soon
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    hola little shruggins, hope you had a great weekend my dude. I worked all weekend and am literally rip; grocery stores + holiday season=literal anarchy. Make your sig as you wish but don't think that means I'm changing mine lol
    Ima beat you at lc one of these days too. Enjoy the holidays and spend some time with the fam, don't let world issues kill your vibe bro. Peace.
    since i dont want to think of 3 more people to tag.....

1. is sadness brief moments of deep misery or a constant feeling of unwell?
    - sadness is the 1st, depression is the 2nd imo. i am not a psychologist tho.
    shaian
    shaian
    2. whats the best flavor of ramen noodle and why
    - tokushima. i like pork belly quite a bit
    3. should all drugs be legal?
    - no. certain drugs, such as heroin and krokodil are too risky. i enjoy drugs now and then but i very much discourage the use of them, though making them illegal is too much. id prefer strict regulation and taxation in the way tobacco is, and if given the chance, id prefer alcohol be regulated in that way as well.
    dice wants to know if u have skype or can join #overused on synirc
    Shrug
    Shrug
    im shrug0 on skype
    Shrug
    Shrug
    + i think i made it on irc bc ur there. only like 4 dudes though
    BKC
    BKC
    continue joining the chan we operate at odd hours
    do u think he wants an answer to each of those questions or is misguided (ignorant?) indignation good enough for him? because i could totally do the 1st, but speaking as someone who is only indirectly* affected i can still enjoy reading peoples frustration being vented towards the wrong group
    shaian
    shaian
    nah, bass. cresselias strange (and woefully incorrect) eugenics fascination led me to believe shes been a lost cause, whereas bass just seems *angry* and misinformed but not malicious
    Shrug
    Shrug
    yea im a bit too mad but it might be worthwhile. his big thing is student loans though idk if hes into trade
    shaian
    shaian
    thou i doubt any objective answer i could give would temper that anger, because its damn hard to tell people that some things just arent going to happen for a while or that millenial problems (which he listed) don't really get addressed because millenials are too lazy to go out and engage in civic processes
    I feel like anything I could say in the election thread would be pissing in the wind.
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    I don't have strong feelings about America one way or another. I simply don't believe in the legitimacy of power. I too sort of like the idea of America, even though it's plainly obvious that that idea only exists to pacify the poor. Kind of like marriage, I like the idea even though I realize that as a societal meme it is 100% toxic. But I guess I feel pretty bad about America more right now than ever.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    think about the people on this forum who were happy with this. deck knight who has his hate enshrined in its own thread? manodelrey? skitty? kawaii shouldkillhimself? the. worst. fucking. people
    Shrug
    Shrug
    the last one might actually be a xenu alt
    i cant take u seriously with that signature bc it just makes me laugh and i forget what u posted
    Shrug
    Shrug
    old greg pm'd me and told me to stop being hostile so i think its gotta go
    I'm tired of people who think I'm racist just because I support Trump. I support him for his policies and his common sense. I'm also retarded and I think people on these forums actually like me and value what I have to say.
    SteelEdges
    Wait, that was sarcasm. Sorry. :x
    Shrug
    Shrug
    le troll.
    SteelEdges
    I do appreciate the sentiment, though (the shitposting was meant to be playful, not malicious). You really need to come back to Scholastic sometime.
    AMERICAS GAY AND SO ARE YOU
    Shrug
    Shrug
    i like being american. i know i shouldnt but i do. if that makes me a flaming power-bottom then so be it
    Your last post in the election thread was enough to get me to log in just to tell you how awesome it was.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    thank you friend. i was worried it was too brutal
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    It was haha, but it's okay because the nature of a political thread is to be brutal, especially this year given the candidates.
    everyone i know is voting for O.J simpson with Charley Manson as vp. if they dont win the election is rigged and im taking to the streets
    Shrug
    Shrug
    Wielding a VERY large weapon that can fire rounds at an astonishing rate.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    i know a mere three people but they are all voting for this ticket. left wing (((breitbart))) isnt a reputable source
    internet
    internet
    :ok_hand:
    o dude i was responding to unclesam, i just saw ur post as i posted my 2nd one :p
    shaian
    shaian
    it's not that i think larger scale social revolutions can't happen, even a complete overhaul of existing political infrastructure is something that can be done given a properly facilitated political apparatus. its just that i dont think many of these contemporary youth voters fully realize how such a thing would happen (see, midterm voting). one only has to look at sankaras pan-africanist movement to see what the consequences of such a thing are, and then you have to see the work needed to sustain such a thing and you can see why i dont think people really are informed about what they want to vote for
    shaian
    shaian
    cuz im gonna be honest, "protest votes" and the protest voters might just be the laziest political activists on the face of the planet. and like the least informed as well.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    I was not rlly encouraged by the swift dissolution of excitement / momentum for the formal postsanders movement, although I am choosing to have hope - I've heard a bunch of dramatic speeches about midterm voting from Bernie guys although idk if it will last. I work w a dude who is protest voting for stein and when I laughed he said the primaries being rigged proved votes were meaningless. When I tried to rebut that he called me a shill and walked away, so I see where you are coming from about the least informed + lazy bit
    me. im shrug
    internet
    internet
    cant deny that
    Shrug
    Shrug
    funny u commented this bc i am about to change the old status
    Shrug
    Shrug
    yea so i changed it so u didnt have to use the "delete" button on me in cong
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…