Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• それは実際に動作するこの原因を読んではいけません。あなたはあなたの人生の愛によってできるだけ近い金曜日にキスをされます。明日はあなたの人生の最高の日になります。あなたは次の143分でこれを掲示いけない場合しかし、あなたは2日で死んでしまいます。今、あなたはこのいけない停止を読み始めました。これは怖いですが、143分で少なくとも5 smogonプロファイルをこれを置きます。
    Não leia isso porque funciona de verdade. Você será beijado na mais próxima sexta feira pelo amor de sua vida. Amanhã será o melhor dia de sua vida. Porém se você não postar isso nos próximos143 minutos morrerá em 2 dias. Agora que você comecou a ler isso não pare. Isso é assustador mas coloque-o em pelo menos 5 páginas da smogon em 143 minutos.
    No leas esto porque funciona realmente. Se te dará un beso en el próximo viernes por el amor de tu vida. Mañana será el mejor día de tu vida. Sin embargo si no publiques esto en los próximos143 minutos morirás en 2días. Ahora que empezaste leer no pares. Esto da miedo pero se publica en al menos 5 smogon páginas en 143 minutos.
    Dont read this cause it actually works. You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    Raseri
    Raseri
    Dont read this cause it actually works. You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    Raseri
    Raseri
    hi tho have you saved ou yet
    Finchinator
    EXCUSE ME OUTL WHEN CAN YOU PLAY FOR WORLDS LONGEST TOUR BW OU IM GMT +6
    feen
    feen
    weekends should work. saturday or sunday morning ur time is fine. we can also do friday ur night at like 10pm ur time
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Ok idk what'll work bc fam out this weekend but later times probably will
    feen
    feen
    okay we'll work something out
    Hey everyone, Finchinator here. For those of you that do not know me, I am an avid player of BW OU and I'm here to share with you one of my best BW OU teams! I haven't RMT'd a team in nearly 2 years and, since then, the BW OU metagame has changed a fair amount and I, as a player, have also adapted my own playstyle, so I figured now would be as good a time as ever to share this!
    Hey man, We've been paired for OU longest ( DPP ). GMT+2 here, when do you want to play?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Gmt-4, mid-late afternoons or werkends
    Miridy
    Miridy
    Ok, I'll try to catch you on Smogtours!
    hey gotta play for back to the future. I'm GMT+2 and would prefer to play this weekend.
    peere
    peere
    early morning my time
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Ok I'll try to catch you Saturday or Sunday evening your time - VM me when you're on and any specifics if you'd like
    peere
    peere
    Will be on smogtours for a while now, go find me there if you can play
    cool stuff dude :0 regarding durant i used it a bit back in like ST19 but i had HC over fang; your variant definitely makes a lot more sense
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Ah damn, lowkey recall this game now I think. HC made sense a bit more back then tbf, meta was a bit slower paced and there were those Bloo type bulky teams that were totally vulnerable to Durant after a HC bc so slow while TFang weak pkmn weren't as common I suppose
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…