kumiko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm having a plastic suregon give me TDK's face. From now on I want you guys to call me "- OUTL" and respect my right to ban needlessly. If you can't accept me you're an OUTL-iphobe and need to check your Smogonite privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    I'm having a plastic suregon give me TDK's face. From now on I want you guys to call me "- OUTL" and respect my right to ban needlessly. If you can't accept me you're an OUTL-iphobe and need to check your Smogonite privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    I sexually identify as an OUTL. Ever since I was a little boy I dreamed of giving peasants infractions for shitposting. People say to me that a person being an OUTL is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care; I'm beautiful.
    I'm having a plastic suregon give me TDK's face. From now on I want you guys to call me "- OUTL" and respect my right to ban needlessly. If you can't accept me you're an OUTL-iphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    I sexually identify as an OUTL. Ever since I was a little boy I dreamed of giving peasants infractions for shitposting. People say to me that a person being an OUTL is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care; I'm beautiful.
    I'm having a plastic suregon give me TDK's face. From now on I want you guys to call me "- OUTL" and respect my right to ban needlessly. If you can't accept me you're an OUTL-iphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    I sexually identify as an OUTL. Every since I was a little boy I dreamed of giving peasants infractions for shitposting. People say to me that a person being an OUTL is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care; I'm beautiful.
    I'm having a plastic suregon give me TDK's face. From now on I want you guys to call me "- OUTL" and respect my right to ban needlessly. If you can't accept me you're an OUTL-iphobe and need to check your Smogonite privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    Just as a note: Kyurem-white, not Kyerum-White for the SM OU initial banlist. It's not that important because it's still understandable, but...
    Asking here because OU banlist thread is locked:
    So, was the Dark Void nerf not enough to unban Darkrai, or is there another reason it was banned in previous gens aside from Dark Void? I do understand Mega Kanga still getting the ban-hammer though, because Seismic Toss isn't nerfed by the Parental Bond nerf, and IIRC that was one of the main reasons Mega Kanga was banned.
    DragonGold123
    DragonGold123
    Darkrai is really fast, has high spa and decent bulk with access to nasty plot
    kumiko
    kumiko
    dark void isn't a necessity for it to be too strong in OU. we will look at possibly giving it a chance in the coming months but right now it won't be tested.
    i asked blunder already and he said i should talk to u, so imma ask u:
    y am i not allowed to vote? like i qualified with my alt having proof i did...
    would be glad if ud respond asap.
    kumiko
    kumiko
    patlop, i fixed your permissions. sometimes it takes an hour to update but you'll be able to post in the thread now
    Posho
    Posho
    save ORAS patlop
    patlop2307
    patlop2307
    Tdk, ty good god tht was some work...
    Call cb weavile trash idc.but I created this in early xy so don't u dare credit this to abr. Also LO weav is dicks
    kumiko
    kumiko
    bkc didnt say created and i was careful not to explicitly

didn't want the masses to know who created that monstrosity tho...
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    LOL
    TDK / Cereal / Sleeps on the bathroom floor / tdGAY / ratdk / taste da kelloggs / tdk_wakeup_3.jpg
    Hi, many beginners are asking me if Greninja is going to be unban at the beginning of SUMO, so may i know what is exactly the Council Policy concerning potential unbans of Pokemon when a new generation comes out ? Thanks by advance.
    kumiko
    kumiko
    it's too early to tell. we won't unban everything like we did in XY and we won't ban everything, can't really expand much more til we know more info from SM.
    Teclis
    Teclis
    Ok, thanks for answering!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…