Vacate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My username is Shatter_Vibe802 and the user names of my friends who also play are MeWithStupid, CrustyNotCrispy, and j0l0 if that helps. thank you for taking the time to read this and sorry to post on your private page.
    hey I play pokemon showdown on my chromebook at school and someone at my school named them self HeyMyNiggs and was harassing people in chat, it wont let me post on the appeal page for some reason and i know this violates the format but when u ip banned him it banned the whole school so if there was a way you could private bann the user everyone here would really appreciate it.
    Vacate
    Vacate
    no, sorry. our bans are by ip and unbanning you would mean unbanning him too. to avoid this i suggest not playing on ps at school. sorry for the inconvenience :(
    You're a goddamn idiot Vacate you come on this pokemon site for like 50 hours a week yet in 2 months you've been "too busy" to dictate whether or not a private room can come to be. Total shit staff member. That is all

also why r u never on i miss u
    You're a goddamn idiot Vacate you come on this pokemon site for like 50 hours a week yet in 2 months you've been "too busy" to dictate whether or not a private room can come to be. Total shit staff member. That is all
    Long time we didn't talk I hope everything is fine for you vacate!
    Vacate
    Vacate
    hiya! i'm ok, thanks for asking! i should be back to normal activity soon. it's taking a while to tinker the schedule.
    Vacate
    Vacate
    ironically i missed this message

your request has been denied. you clearly lack the soft skills a proficient room owner requires.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…