Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Suh dude
    Any time tmrw werk 4 u, im free all day sun ;)
    Tony
    Tony
    No worries! Just making sure you guys didn't forget hehe. Make it a good one! :D
    hyw
    Ugh why are you such a nice person
    hyw
    free whenever js hmu when u wanna chall!
    UGTT when? I'm GMT-5 and free Monday-Friday afternoons.
    Blim
    Blim
    Sorry about the late repy, I'll be available to play on saturday at 3:00 pm your time.
    zf
    ok, sounds good
    hyw
    Im free then too so can i play winner right afterwards :p
    I'll find u under the alt blt3 lonely star, I see you in the ubers room so shouldn't be too hard
    zf
    ok
    Calais
    what's your time zone again and when are you usually on during the evenings
    zf
    i'm gmt -4 and usually available after 4 pm my time
    [21:59] wicked wanderer: FUCK IT'S 1
    [21:59] wicked wanderer: IM FUCKED
    zf
    GOOD point
    zf
    now it's 4:30 lmao
    Hey zf, we're playing for UGTT - challenge me when we're both in the PS Ubers room, I'm normally on in the evenings (between 6-9pm) or all day on weekends. If I'm back early in the afternoons I might be able to play you then as well. My timezone is GMT+10.
    zf
    shadowquinn won, but if you still want to play, i'm gmt -4 and available weekdays after 4 pm my time and all day weekends. i might be able to play mornings my time (9 - 10 pm for you) on any day but thursday too.
    My work called me in for today at 5 so I can't play at the same time as yesterday but I'm free until 4 sorry about this :/. I'll be in lc room if u can play.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    i'll be on and off for the rest of the night bc studying but drop me a vm here or shoot me a pm on smogtours maybe and i'll try to see it and fight u when i can
    hey man, BW ladder tour. i'm EST and would prefer to play on friday / saturday / sunday this week, as most of my classes fall on the first four days
    zf
    i'd be down to play anytime during the weekend. let me know what time / day works best for you.
    Hey, we're up for that BW(2?) LC thing, just wanted to tell you that I can fight like any time between 3pm-10pm GMT (mostly) except 16th-18th when I'll be gone for the weekend.
    Fille
    Fille
    You there ?? I'm usually in the LC chatroom, just PM me if you see me. Other than that, may we like arrange a battle ?
    i am a slurpuff. i haev a big belli and i drum my belli w/ hands if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will get a 4x atk boost and sweep ur team
    BW: autumn leaves vs illusions - Week 6
    We won last week there's still a chance I guess lol.

By the way~ I'm johning because I am scared so we play Friday if that works for you, por favor y gracias! n_n
    zf
    alright
    ur gene minitour dude had a username with a hard to tag character so thats why u cant clcik on him
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…