Kevin Garrett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We play in spl what time works for you? I am gmt-6 and Saturday is probaby the best day for me but just let me know what's best for you.
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Saturday may be able to work, between 4-6pm EST. I can offer more times on Sunday as a back-up, 2pm or 5pm.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I should be able to make 4 est. If I cannot I should be fine to play Sunday. See you then.
    hey im ready if you want, i can play rn and in the next phew hours, otherwise im available everyday from 8AM EST to 7-8PM est except thursday
    hey im ready if you want, i can play rn and in the next phew hours, otherwise im available everyday from 8AM EST to 7-8PM est except thursday
    hi we are opps for wcop, I'm +10, this week I'm a bit limited in times, mostly tue/sat, next week I'm not certain, but it's looking like I can play p much any day next week. Sooo when is good for you?
    Leftiez
    Leftiez
    since you guys are scheduling here, i'm gonna make it here, KG i can play on friday and saturday too, i share same gmt than you, i will be available these 2 days from 8 AM to 5-6 PM max
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I'm having difficulty finding a reasonable amount of time to get a match in outside of my schedule, which just got bogged down through the next week. I will probably only have enough time for one match this weekend (I think I need to play 1 game before that Sunday date). Since I was working with Ortheore first, I can be on for the time you proposed at 10pm EDT (please give me about 30 minutes +/-). Leftiez, things really free up for me after next Monday. I'll be able to work with your times much better.
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    sounds good, cya then
    I leave for Spain this Saturday and would heavily prefer to play this week before hand. Im free anytime up through Friday night, so give me a time that works for you.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    The latest i can start EST is avout 2pm, 8 pm for me. I can probably do friday, but we can try for Saturday if that doesnt work. And btw deadline is saturday not sunday.
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Let's stick with that time and I will do my best to be on before.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Ok sounds good. Ill let you know as soon as I can tomorrow if I found decent wifi or not.
    Whatever happened to your Youtube channel? It's ancient history by now but every now and then I'll watch the old DP matches
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Deleted, courtesy of a mishap originating from the Google purchase of Youtube.
    Twisted Kneebar
    Twisted Kneebar
    Thats disappointing. It's hard to find good battles from that era these days, and its because of things like this.
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    That is true if you are looking for matches from a bygone era. The Smogon YouTube channel was forced to remove several of my old tour matches due to their enforcement of music copywriting. I imagine that was the case for many other match videos as well.
    hey dude, what are your availabilities?
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Those time frames are not very reasonable, 3:30 am - 7:30 am. I have working hours on weekend. I was hoping you would be able to offer me something between 8:00 pm - 11:30 pm on either day.
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    oh well, I guess our match isn't getting done then. Like I said, I have stuff on today (about to leave in 10mins), so I wish I could offer you something better, but that's really all the availability I have left. Too bad
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I can make an effort to be here about an hour before the time I offered you. If we can't find something reasonably close to US evening hours I don't think we will be able to do this. Shame to have the time zones form a wedge. If nothing can be done, we can leave it up to the managers to work it out.
    ok when do u want to play for classic
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Tuesday is the best day for me. I'm working most other days including on the weekend. Thursday is also doable, but I have a smaller window on that day.
    PDC
    PDC
    tuesday sounds fine
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    My schedule has changed a bit. Thursday afternoon is better for me.
    hey dude, just letting you know that my free time to focus on WC starts on the 22nd, so I was thinking i'd play at least one of the guys in our group on the weekend of the 27th/28th to meet the activity quota, if not more, but depends on how I go with teambuilding. Are you free at all over that weekend?
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Since I'm already scheduled for that day, I'd prefer to make it after if you don't mind. My availability opens up greatly after the 29th.
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    yeah no worries. I'll play either ToF or Iconic then and we can play later on
    shouldn't be a problem getting a hold of you on the weekends, we can play then. need a week and a half to get reaccustomed to pokemon tho if thats cool. gl man looking forward to it
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Is that 10-12 late? That will work for me.
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Not sure if you still plan on coming on or not. I'm not sure when I'll have time tomorrow.
    ToF
    couldn't make it online last night with the 4th, I'll be around 8pm onwards tonight
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…