nv
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nv
    nv
    Thank you Litten Lover

(Why am I saying thank you to a user with such bad tastes :x)
    Congratulations! You totally deserve it. Your articles are some of my favorites!
    nv
    nv
    Thank you man. I am glad a couple of them were graced with your amazing art n_n
    congrats Night Vampire, stay grinding
    nv
    nv
    Thank you man. :D

Gotta be the badgewhore like no one ever was ;)
    Are you on discord by any chance
    nv
    nv
    I am.

I am Nightmare Vampire on there. Why, what's up? :o
    Empress
    Empress
    Nothing; just was looking around for people and couldn't find you. Also grats on ghost!
    nv
    nv
    Oh lol. Thanks n_n
    spooky avi
    nv
    nv
    Just wait until Christmas (FellFromtheSky is the absolute best <3) n_n
    When are you doing the next UU Matchmaking Tournament?
    nv
    nv
    I will probably do it either soon-ish (with the collection I got now in the thread) or bring back the Tournament in the new gen after everything settles. I need to talk with hogg and Kink about it first though if there is any chance before the new gen to at least start it (since ORAS will be around a bit after S&M release)
    Highways
    Highways
    Oh, nice man, thanks :)
    I hope you do it again because the metagame is much better right now, and we're not having some strange cores like Rotom-heat + Meloetta.
    nv
    nv
    Yea I agree. Although the thread in general has been sort of dead which means there isn't as much variety :(
    There's blood on larvitar's mouth?:o
    nv
    nv
    Larvitar has joined the Vampires to take over the world. >:)
    Mq
    Mq
    :O
    "nv vs Eternally"

................................................ Dx
    nv
    nv
    LOL. I found out last night. Looks like the dream of never meeting NUL has been sniped....hard.

TBH we see each other enough. Prob get this done asap lol.
    Hey there nv, I was assigned to you for the tutoring process. Really looking forward to learning from you and getting to know you! :]
    nv
    nv
    Oh ok well as long as we can get in enough tutoring time, I am ok with it lol. I just don't want to short-change you (or get in trouble with my "bosses" :x)
    DeltaRott
    DeltaRott
    I appreciate the sentiment! Yeah, we''ll definitely be able to make it work.
    nv
    nv
    I was hoping you and I can get started tonight. I will be on around 11-11:30pm my time (GMT-5 as well) and I am ready to teach ;P
    nv, nv, omg, where are you nv, we need to talk!
    Ark
    Ark
    Just take your time and hop on whenever you can!
    nv
    nv
    Ok well I should hopefully be on in a few hours if you are still going to be online. :)
    Ark
    Ark
    Likely. If not, taking a nap. See you then!
    nv
    nv
    Lol yea I have seen them. :P

It is amusing to see how many ppl have shown their love (or how I have recognized it) once I decided to publicize my love for Golden Sun.
    Drangonn.
    Drangonn.
    the funny thing is that his name is literally golden sun.

Plus, he has 3 trophies - that can only be a good thing, no?
    nv
    nv
    Probably :P
    a friend of mine on another site got me to play the first two Golden Sun games fairly recently, looking back on it GS1 was pretty forgettable to me tbh but The Lost Age was great

my favorite part of either game was probably the Briggs fight in TLA because it was challenging but not completely unfair, I'm not really a hardcore RPG player but the games were a bit too easy for my taste otherwise (this might have [cont]
    Stocke
    yeah I realized after the fact that there wasn't much point in apologizing for the follow notif since that just gives you another notif on top of that, I figured you might want to know why that happened though

incidentally, what's your opinion on Dark Dawn? I got it the last time I was at GameStop since it was pretty cheap but I'm not very far into it yet since there are other games I'm playing right now
    nv
    nv
    Honestly it is a decent game because it keeps up with the continuity of the fact that Dark Dawn was released 8 years after TLA by having the focus be on the kids and little easter eggs hidden throughout (I don't even know all of them tbh since it has been awhile).

It is also very expansive because you get a total of 8 characters to swap between (unlike the previous renditions) so in turn there is a lot more Djinn for cool classes. I can't ever remember the name of all the classes but I will say Pierrot (idk if that is in DD tho) is a really underrated class. Ninja and Samurai are great classes on their own. My favorite thing to do though is make the "melee-based" characters lean heavily into Psynergy-based classes and vice versa.

DD is not the greatest though according to people who complained since it wasn't the original characters, but in all honesty I loved DD and it was just as great as the other two imo.
    Stocke
    apparently most of the main cast from the first two games don't appear at all in Dark Dawn and I think that's a legitimate complaint (though not something to hate the game entirely for ofc), but them not being playable is understandable due to the timeskip (and this is a very appropriate use of a timeskip given the story events at the end of The Lost Age)

I think the main complaints I heard about Dark Dawn were the presence of points of no return and the game being even easier than GS1, and while the former is definitely something I agree with I'd need to play more of the game to assess the latter
    check skype friend
    nv
    nv
    Mobile Skype doesn't allow me to check the conversations I had on the desktop version :(

Any way you can tell me what is / was on there?
    LeoLancaster
    LeoLancaster
    I created a skype group for UU Teambuilding Workshop hosts, wanted your thoughts on some things. Can you not see the group? Or do you maybe have a new account?
    nv
    nv
    No. I think it is because mobile Skype is different than Skype on the computer because nothing shows up there like it does on the computer. And with my computer being out of commission, I can't begin to fathom when I will :/

Worst case scenario you guys can relay info to me via Smogon PMs or when you see me online (I see you guys enough as is lol) so I don't think it will be too big of a deal. Sorry for the inconvenience on my end though ;-;
    Dat avi :o

Out of question, when did you decide to start using larvitar?
    nv
    nv
    I used to use it all the time when I first started out here on the forums then I tried to deviate away from it, but eventually I came back to it.

I am glad I did though since Larvitar is my favorite Pokémon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…