col49
    RIGHT???????
    BKC
    BKC
    jamie st. merat = #2 behind haake

this shit as a whole = #2 behind eif but goddamn its so close
    col49
    col49
    I swear there are no saviors was ~40% an excuse to flaunt drum chops. But yeah, blowing me the fuck back atm
    the gabby show is kinda cute ngl
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    She's got a pikachu on her wall or smth in some of her vids so I figured she liked it
    BKC
    BKC
    go to the older ones she talks about how obsessed she is (shes a real genwunner though)
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Oh word I will when I'm not in class and doing stuff later tonight
    I've just watched some of her cringe stories about dates and uber + a few of her more personal stories so far
    lmao i just saw your team name for ghosting tour and i all i can think about now is my english class and that damn jonathan edwards. I must ask what inspired you guys to pick that name lol.
    BKC
    BKC
    blight x)
    actually gimme all the songs from black duck pls
    i had never listened to any of the old songs, think i liked psycho killer so ima try more stuff
    thanks
    BKC
    BKC
    back in the ussr and twist and shout are the others
    hey we are paired for GSC in longest ou tour! same timezone, when do you wanna play
    BKC
    BKC
    i'm good to play most of today
    FPB
    can you play tomorrow around 7pm?
    BKC
    BKC
    sure
    Hey man, we play in ORAS OU for WLT. When can you play? I'm GMT -4 btw
    BKC
    BKC
    i'm gmt +2, i can play for the next 2-3 hours or so. tomorrow/sun i'm pretty open but i'd prefer asap
    Plut0nium
    Plut0nium
    shoot, sorry i just missed you then. just got home from some stuff. ill just idle around smogtours and ill chall if i see you on
    Hey, when do you want to play for allstars? I'm gmt+1 and fairly flexible on time but need to be done by the thursday night
    BKC
    BKC
    I'm +2. is tuesday evening alright?
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    not available till after 10pm your time if that suits?
    BKC
    BKC
    that should be ok although not too late pls
    worlds longest ou tour oras when cn u play

when u face Gods;w;
    TheAce22
    sorry i completely fell asleep -_- ca u play smilar to yday another day bcuz it was like 4:00 PM but i was jsut tired as shit and fell asleep
    BKC
    BKC
    no worries I can play tonight
    I can't respond to it now as I'm in class and have been sorta busy as of late, but that was a very good and thorough rate - thank you
    are u floppy from world longest? lol we need play adv ou friend, when can u? im gmt-3, avaible on nights weekdays :[ and im free all the fcking sunday :D
    when can you play for longest tour for dpp ? i'm gmt+2 and i can play during the week end
    BKC
    BKC
    me too ill be on tours
    battle tent im pst. I can play on Friday and on Monday anytime after 6pm on Friday, and basically all day for me on Monday.
    BKC
    BKC
    monday would probably be best, just remind me then. does around 11 am yours work?
    ForgottenOnes
    ForgottenOnes
    sure. See you then.
    Any word on Battle Tent? I have seen no communication between you and your opponent.
    boxofkangaroos
    boxofkangaroos
    Matame tells me to give you the win. Which rental mons would you like to take? You have Manectric, Rotom-Wash, and Mienshao, while your opponent had Golurk, Cresselia, and Lanturn.
    BKC
    BKC
    I'm good with what I have
    Hi we have to Play for Superstars

GMT+2. Tell me when you can play
    BKC
    BKC
    same timezone tomorrow at like 4:30-5 pm, and then idk until like friday early evening
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    Oh, I won't be able neither tomorrow afternoon nor Friday evening :s. One of these nights or at The weekend?
    BKC
    BKC
    Sunday night is usually a pretty safe bet
    Hey there! We've been paired for OU Longest ( ORAS ). GMT+2 here, when do you want to play?
    Miridy
    Miridy
    Hey man, we've been paired lol ( BW this time ). Does frid around 6/6.30 works?
    BKC
    BKC
    probably, if not weekend evenings probs
    Miridy
    Miridy
    would prefer sunday evening, but it'll be ok!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…