fx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! Just passing by to remind you that the giratina-o art for facebook is due for today. :)
    Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Stir in white sugar, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, and water. Bring the syrup to a boil, stirring constantly to dissolve sugar, then remove from heat. Unroll pie crusts, press one into a 9-inch pie dish, and place the apples into the crust. Unroll the second crust on a work surface, and cut into about 8 1-inch wide strips.
    Beta.
    Beta.
    Criss-cross the strips over the apples, or weave into a lattice crust. Crimp the bottom crust over the lattice strips with your fingers. Spoon caramel sauce over pie, covering lattice portion of top crust; let remaining sauce drizzle through the crust. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and bake until the crust is golden brown, the caramel on the top crust is set, and the apple filling is bubbling, 35 to 40 more minutes. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
    my name is fx and i complain about pdt not snapchatting me but when i does i never respond

:[[[[
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    don't worry she never snaps me either :(
    fx
    fx
    maybe snap me first poops ;:-(
    ʇı ןןɐɔ noʎ ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ ɹo ,ɐʇǝq, pǝɹǝpısuoɔ buıǝq ɟo ʞɔıs ɯ,ı ˙ʇı ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɔ oʇ ǝɯ oʇ ʞןɐʇ ʎןuo puɐ ‘ʇıɥs ǝʞıן ɯǝɥʇ ʇɐǝɹʇ oɥʍ sʎnb bɐqǝɥɔnop ɹǝʇɟɐ ob sʎɐʍןɐ sןɹıb ǝsǝɥʇ puǝ ǝɥʇ uı ˙ʎpɐן,ɯ ɹoɟ buıɥʇʎuɐ op pןnoʍ puɐ ‘qoظ ǝɔıu ɐ ʞɹoʍ ‘ʎnb ǝɔıu ɐ ɯ,ı ˙ǝuoz puǝıɹɟ ǝɥʇ uı ʇnd buıǝq sʎɐʍןɐ ı ɯɐ ʎɥʍ
    ok 3 things; terrible ct, hi :), a-and don't forget my art for the 26th pls!
    ty :x
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    bump. you gonna do it or should I ask someone else? its nbd
    fx
    fx
    yeah pls do that. im really busy and idk if ill get to it in a considerable amount of time Sorry(・_・;
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    well luckily i got a whole 12 hours to find someone now :^)

forreal tho just lmk earlier next time :x esp since I gave you >1 month notice :(
    hey any progress on my banner? no rush just curious ;o
    pancake
    pancake
    That's fine, take as much time as you want :3 I'm just grateful someone is making it
    pancake
    pancake
    you still workin on this? I've been pretty busy myself so I get it, but someone just submitted art in the main thread so if you don't want to finish it that's fine, but it would be awesome to have choices if you are almost done :o
    fx
    fx
    lol thats fine ^^ just use that art
    fx
    fx
    is it ? alot of the ppl i know would gawk at the fact that i do that =(
    astroboy
    astroboy
    in the animation community it absolutely is, and im sure its an artist thing in general.
    also anatomy is hard lol anyone who disses you for that probably has a worse concept of it than you
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    That's very true! Interestingly, in pre-contemporary times, one reason why there were so few female artists was because women were forbidden from using nude models (or even drawings of them) as references and since art at the time placed such a huge emphasis on mastering the human figure, it was very hard for women to become artists (and the ones that did become artists were usually flower painters or still life-ers). All that to say, it's probably actually helpful for you as an artist.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…