LifeisDANK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo how many grills u let touch ur neckbeard and how much do u charge?
    LifeisDANK
    LifeisDANK
    you can touch my austrailian neckbeard for tree fitty
    I'm a huge fan of that recent Braviary piece you did. I love the texture of the feathers and the overall atmosphere. The colours and the background also look super cool. Kudos to you. :>
    LifeisDANK
    LifeisDANK
    aw thank you so much ;; your work is very nice
    Great job on the article: "Mega Evolutions We're Hoping For in Pokémon Sun and Moon".
    It's such an interesting read, and was beautifully laid out. Great job!
    LifeisDANK
    LifeisDANK
    oh i didnt write it i just did the art!
    Anime_Fan
    Anime_Fan
    LOL you're welcome ^^ (replying to your previous message x3
    _______
    "oh i didnt write it i just did the art!"

Don't matter (lol♡). In fact, as an art student, I wish I could do the things you do on your computer! You're incredibly talented, and I mean that. So keep up the good work :)

In a few months from now, I'm going to start giving a digital artist a try. It looks so difficult and time consuming O.O

I'm only good on paper lol
    That is an amazing art piece holy shit! In case you don't know which one its the Lunatone Mega Evolution one for the article, it looks fantastic! A lot of work must've been put into that, good job! Candy for the eyes
    LifeisDANK
    LifeisDANK
    Wow l thanks so much! That's really nice of you to say. Im glad you liked it!
    bbdhbng
    Rollout she doesn't draw shit she get them pictures from the internet. fuck you lifeisdank if you want to get if me you have to ban me.
    Why do you have so many camels? Sacrifice them in the name of Inferno Cop or fx and Hannah don't get any ever again.
    LifeisDANK
    LifeisDANK
    i am lord of camel
    bbdhbng
    your lord of the dummies all of them worship you. only an idiot would like you.
    Michael Bisping
    She's lord of camel go away
    Lifeisdank you're so dunce. nobody talk to her please. she has no common sense and she can't hold a smart convo. She is autistic clearly and makes no random money sending people art she made like a creep.
    petyer
    petyer
    yeah lifeisdank you make no random money sending art you made like a creep like my profile picture!!!
    Giagantic
    Giagantic
    agreed, lifeisdank is an artist which is short for 'broke' not sure about the autism part or how that is an insult but def she is sketchy!
    bbdhbng
    Don' fall for her her innocent appearance she as a liar and a user. I hate her.
    hi would you wanna make me art for a tour I'm gonna be hosting ?:O
    i'd love you forever as payment!!!11!one!
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    w-what nah. It's going to be Approved for august. I could have had it in July but I wanted to give other pple a chance to host first.

This also gives you a lotta heads up since I know doing this stuff is volunteer based and I don't wanna pressure someone im asked a favor of. It's called "Tournament of Thieves." Basically every round you have to steal an RMT to use. So I was thinking some dark mons using Thief etc. or maybe some innocent pokemon/(s) in like a cute ski mask or trying to steal something. idk im not creative. honestly I'll trust anything you pick. you've got at least 3 weeks probably 4
    Drangonn.
    Drangonn.
    can u steal ur own rmt
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    you'll see when signups go up ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…