Martin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• didn't you get the christmas cash video from me :thinking:
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol yeah I was just looking at it and then remembered I posted it in a gato comment and you were like "that was painful"
    Martin
    Martin
    lol

it still is p. painful

i'm more tolerent of certain things in music now tho
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    everything Fred is pretty painful tbh
    Martin
    Martin
    this one has a load of chopping to make it a better gif. I removed every second frame after the initial kick to make it short enough to not kill the momentum and i removed some of the shots of the walls too.

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who use those SoL gifs that just snap back to the start rlly arkwardly
    PK Gaming
    PK Gaming
    You're making me want to seriously learn how to make gifs.

Do you use photoshop?
    Martin
    Martin
    no, i just get do stuff frame-by-frame in imovie and then use ezgif (which is based on ffmpeg) 'cause i have resizing options and shit in there too. If/when I'm not too broke to buy photoshop legally I'll prolly learn how to do it in that but for now this suffices (even if my upload speed is inconsistent af)
    The three best anime scenes of the year are the breakfast and park scenes from ERASED and the crystal dome scene from Flip Flappers
    Weren't you doing a Firebot spotify playlist? What happened with it?
    Martin
    Martin
    Trying to find a block of time to put it all together and actually motivate myself to do it is the only reason. It will be done either this weekend or before Christmas
    Martin
    Martin
    Fucking love this thing

Its design is great and it is completely unique competitively
    Martin
    Martin
    Disguise is hands-down one of the best abilities in the game
    zbr
    zbr
    indeed fam
    If you were to use SubSD/SubBulkUp Lando in a Scolipass team would you use it with Fly or Stone Edge?
    ericaroselia
    ericaroselia
    why would you use smack down on that given set tho
    3d
    3d
    because i peaked 1950 with sub bu landot with smack down

it hits rotomwash and skarmory and celesteela and everybody else
    Martin
    Martin
    Feels like a wasted moveslot on a BP team personally. It is much easier/more consistent to run either double dance to reduce reliance on BP, SD+SR to help put things in range for +2 attacks from teammates or Sub+BU to become near-unbreakable, to provide a buffer against status and to make up for how pathetic Scoli's subs are, and I think a big part of what makes Smack Down good in the first place is its utility alongside U-turn to help Lando grab momentum vs. stuff it lures--which isn't the case with this set.

Also doesn't Rotom-W just Wisp or Pump you as you're using Smack Down lol
    Discussio in thread. We should ban Zygarde because it's broken along with phero and Aegi. Yh lets bab Lando-I to cuz I don't like it. You know what really needs to be banned is toxipex, if your a good player it just doesn't die. Terrains need a quick ban after all of these.
    -
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    yeah there is an account but it hasn't been used for up to 5 years, and i have sapphire on ps. thing is, i got bored of this username and would like to change it to something else but don't know what ;P
    Martin
    Martin
    do u have any other aliases that u use?
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    marmonner ;P
    Glad to see SOMEONE else appreciates Mantine.

Thing is going to viable as hell in OU. Hard countering so many special threats....HNNNGH.
    Hey, I was gonna post in your thread but its really tangential. If you are interested in AI/robotics have you ever watched the show Westworld? Its relatively new but its super good and right up that alley.
    Martin
    Martin
    I'll make sure to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation :D
    bruh. do you have a image size upload limitation?
    zbr
    zbr
    that's so damn sad D< we never had that restriction before ;-;
    Martin
    Martin
    it was probably there and you just never tried to upload anything big enough

I wouldn't be surprised if SS have an even higher limit
    zbr
    zbr
    nope my friend. it has never been there. i just dk why it's suddenly there D:
    This show's ending looks like it's been ripped out of a Grimm's fairy tale it's great
    hows lifee ;3
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    that's awesome! enjoy!!!

I wish I could travel to Europe :c I only went to two places there (spain and italy) I really want to go to France and Netherlands soon! ;3 belgium sounds really awesome too ;D
    Martin
    Martin
    there's a place i'm gonna go to called world of chocolate or land of chocolate or smth like that which i get the feeling will either be somewhere i absolutely love or somewhere i absolutely hate lol
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    haha hopefully it'd be the former! Personally though, I really don't like chocolate xD
    You're attempting a physics degree?
    Martin
    Martin
    Yeah im aiming to start in two years

It's gonna be hard but I enjoy physics so I want to do it, and if you can get through a physics degree it looks so good for employers too
    Ash Borer
    Ash Borer
    Well I tried that once, it didn't go so well, but I learned a lot, so I thought it would be good for me to give you some advice. A lot of people are intimidated by physics, but I'm quite convinced the IQ threshold for undergrad physics isn't all that high, not more than 1 SD above the average. I failed because I was a very unsocial person at the time, and getting tutelage from older and smarter peers, TAs, and your professors is crucial to success. As long as you understand that your success is a function of time and effort, that asking for help is the most noblest of actions, and you're motivated to put in that effort, you'll do well.
    Martin
    Martin
    I'll keep that all in mind. Thanks for the heads-up :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…