SOMALIA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're paired for mono ssnl. I'm available most weekdays before 4pm EST. If I know a specific time I can play this weekend, but I'd prefer to play through the week. Also, I can make a time after 4pm work if I know in advance.
    scpinion
    scpinion
    I know you haven't been on since the 29th, but just bumping so it's higher in your alerts when you come back
    post replays for UU Generations, my dude ;-;
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    lol they are not worth watching, oras i couldnt win due to insane matchup, bw uu i won with my tornadus team and dpp i got kinda lucky
    Ark
    Ark
    It says in the OP that you have to post replays or you're getting coinflipped. It's one of the tour's rules instated to make sure people don't just play 3 ORAS and say they played other metas. I know you didn't but it's just a preemptive measure since the aim of the tour is to get more people to try different metas. :[
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    ohhh
    Are you free to battle right now or did I mess up with the time zones?
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    yeah im ready breh, ill be on smogtours
    Heya. We're paired for Ubers Open. I'm EST and free pretty randomly throughout the day. I can most likely be flexible with the hours. Would be best if you got back to me with times that work for you in EST.
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    sorry dude you win
    Yo when yo wanna battle for the dp ou tournement? I'm free all day tommorow. I'm Est (gmt - 5
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    im free tomorrow night (8-11 pm gmt+1), does that time range work?
    tankmonx
    tankmonx
    Thats like 3 - 6 my time so I think that should work. Unless the family decides to go bowling or something I should be free.
    Yo, when fite for UU gens? This weekend will work just fine for me, gmt -6
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    hey breh, can we play today please, anywhere between 7-10pm gmt+1 works
    TSR
    TSR
    Yea sorry about yesterday, I thought I had a dentist appointment but it turns out it was today, I shouldn't have a problem playing today though
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    ah gotcha ill be free for the next 5 hours
    Hi we have to play for the RMT Archive Tournament, I'm GMT -7 and can play starting this weekend.
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    im free tomorrow night (8-11 pm gmt+1), does that time range work?
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    I should be free, either near the beginning or the end of that timeframe.
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    I'm on when you're ready
    when fight for that uu tour? GMT +2, would prefer friday
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    you around? im on smogtours
    Tony
    Tony
    The last match of the round is gonna be played at midnight GMT +2 today, if there's no sign of activity from your end Somalia I have to give MetalGro$$ the activity win.
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    too busy, the participants have been spared my wrath i guess, sorry bros
    hey fam, when do you wanna play for superstars? tomorrow/thursday/friday afternoon/evening all work bar an hour (weekend is rough for me, but sunday night should be fine if need be) gmt-4
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    ohhh i reckon thursday is perfect man, ill catch you on s tours
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    never mind, i got subbed into someone who lost a game already, ill ask to be subbed out.
    hi were playing for mono seasonals im on vacation till august 5th but ill get on a few hours each day so we might be able to play when is good for u im est
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Thursday evening (7-10pm gmt+1) and Friday evening (7-10pm gmt+1) are perhaps the only times in which I can play.
    TheAce22
    well unfort i got banned from mono events for being ghosted ;W; so guess u win fam

gl in tour dude
    Hey. R2 of the BWUU tournament went up today. Just VMing in case you weren't tagged. Good luck!
    Tony
    Tony
    R3 is up! Your opponent will be either MetalGro$$ or Hikari, but they've gotten a R2 extension till Sunday. If they don't end up playing I'll coin-flip their match on Sunday so you'll know your opponent by Monday guaranteed. :]
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Oh sounds like a deal
    Tony
    Tony
    You're playing MetalGro$$ this round. Good luck!
    when're you around for NU open? -7, fairly open mornings/nights
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    I have a wide range of availability on friday anyway and would prefer not to rush things, I am available from about 3pm-11pm gmt+1
    MZ
    MZ
    ok I can do 4-6 easily
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    sadly I wont be in after 4:30 my time, something came up, would 4pm still work for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…