Sam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For the Top Down Knock Down Tour do we battle in custom as only 4 battle clauses are in affect and as so is baton passing alowed?
    I can't reply in the main thread but want to point out having a stable meta b4 megas drop in respected months is important
    are you available to play for ltpl tonight? im gmt +1
    Sam
    Sam
    in a few hours from now, how late are you gonna be up?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'm about to go to bed. i don't think i'm gonna be available tomorrow so we'd have to do it sunday then. when would you be available then?
    Sam
    Sam
    yeah, in my afternoon/evening
    We're matched up for LTPL. I'm GMT - 6 (U.S. Central) and can play at pretty much any time during the day on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (gotta finish up final exams today and tomorrow). I'd prefer to play during the afternoons/evenings. Let me know what works for you. Sorry for not contacting you earlier, I was a bit preoccupied with school.
    how much screamo do u listen to? and to maybe rephrase effectively, i mean 'i wanna see one of city of caterpillar's reunion shows and don't wanna do it alone' =P
    Kink
    Kink
    49 come to toronto and we'll go to an ought show.
    col49
    col49
    they got any dates in the near future? my schedule generally should be clearing up round mid-march, at which point I gotta get some living in edgewise
    Kink
    Kink
    they're in studio about to finish latest album. I'll keep you apprised :) if you come to TO to jam with me, I'll buy your ticket.
    Hi, I still cant vote for the hydreigon suspect getting the message "You have insufficient privileges to reply here" :[
    Sam
    Sam
    you never pm'd me ?_?
    BigBoy038
    BigBoy038
    sorry thought I did but forgot or something, thanks anyway
    when play for uu majors? I'm available from now to 10pm and from 7pm to 10pm the rest of the weekdays (gmt+11). lmk what works best for you.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    it'd mean you'd have to stay up till 4am, which is p lame lol. lets just play on my Saturday or sunday, since i have a more open availability from 2pm to 10pm. if youre getting up early tomorrow say 6 or even 7 i dont mind staying up to wait tonight.
    Sam
    Sam
    prolly won't be but if I am I'll reply here n_n
    Snowy
    Snowy
    sweet, have a good sleep and we'll talk later n_n
    Apparently I wasn't tagged properly in the Hydreigon suspect test voting thread. I was told I needed to PM you to have that rectified. This is me doing that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…