HT
    HT
    maybe a bit later like 7? i have something to do when i get back
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    7 works as well. See you then.
    HT
    HT
    sorry took longer than expected, i can play now if you can. ill be on stours
    Hey, main paired for that longest tour thing, dou.
    gmt: +5:30
    ps nick : geerat
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    Well, this is gonna be fun. I'm gmt-5 and i work everyday from 8 am to 6 pm, so any weekday after 6 is fine for me. I can stay up later, say midnight, if you can get up in the morning to play. What day and time works best for you?
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Man time difference is a bitch though, well ,I can be up tomorrow morning and morning of 19th. It's nice to be paired with a good opponent though
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Erm..if you are online rn, I guess we could wrap it up now
    Hi dude, we're paired for the duu tour. I'm gmt +2 and I can play anytime earlier than 5:30pm today, anytime tomorrow, from 4:30 to 5:30 on Wednesday, and from 7:30pm to 9pm on Thursday
    CMG
    CMG
    Perfect :] I'll be on at eleven o'clock tho. If you can connect earlier than half past eleven please do it, I have school and I gotta sleep
    CMG
    CMG
    Would that be possible?
    CMG
    CMG
    Well I'm going to sleep now... As I said, you would do me a huge favor if you could connect at 11pm instead of 11:30pm, as soon as you can. See you tomorrow
    dUU when?

im edt probs my ideal times to play are late night or rly early morning,
    marilli
    marilli
    sounds good
    marilli
    marilli
    oops i was there 30 mins late

are u ok with playing later than 8pm more like 9pm, i should be 'free' the next few days including today, the real question is if i can actually get online and play w/o being bothered by ppl
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    yeah i can play 9 pm EDT today if that works better for you
    id just like to say that ur potw questions are consistently excellent
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    Someone has to ask to get to the bottom of these things. It's a burden I bear with pleasure
    Hi, we are scheduled for the DOU tournament. I live in central standard time (Houston). I'm free tomorrow (Friday) after 5pm but before 9, Saturday after 3pm, and pretty much all day Sunday.
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    Sunday would work great for me. I'm EDT (gmt-4) and also free all day. When works best for you?
    Cyberqwert
    I could do 3pm my time (CST) if that works for you.
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    alright 3pm CST is good for me.
    we paired for dou fall ssnl; gmt+2 here, when do you want to play?
    You dodged me twice so Im getting this on the record now. Im central time, when are we fighting
    nice youtube vid
    can i be the bathtub
    finally
    finally
    to ur bubbles
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    Are you saying you want to hold me, but only fleetingly as I approach my inevitable self destruction?
    finally
    finally
    mhm
    Just scheduling for captt before I forget, got any times in particular? I prefer gmt-4 afternoons.
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    hmm tbh I'd rather play a weekday evening/night then. Are you alright with thursday any time between 3-7pm, 9pm-1am? If no, I can also do 3pm saturday
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    confirming that we've discussed and chosen saturday 3pm
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    just responding to say we agreed to 3 pm EDT saturday
    Howdy. We're been scheduled for the DOU Summer Seasonal Round 2. I'm GMT +10 . I'm moving home on Friday so the best time to play for me would be Thursday before 8 am or past 5 pm (I have classes between these times) . I could do friday morning in the same time or we can schedule for the weekend where I should have full availability.
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    I have to confirm but by sunday, you mean your sunday correct? It's my Sunday currently but I'm not sure if you meant today or tomorrow to play for me.
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    Today. It's also sunday (12 am, so just barely sunday) for me right now, and i'll be up in about 9 hours to play you.
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    Oh yeah that's cool yo. Thanks for the heads up
    Hey, you're in Ohio too, you coming to VGC nats?
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    I work weekends, but I sure hope to. I might ask for day 1 off from work tbh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…