Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sakuya's portrait in EoSD is so bad it's one of the best things ZUN has ever drawn
    Hi, we have to play for the CrossEvo tour, I'm GMT-3, would you like to play sunday afternoon?
    Stocke
    sure, that should be fine

I'm GMT-5 btw
    thanks for the like, guess at least one person read the article, haha
    Stocke
    ye

I'm not really too interested in Battle Spot but I love joke threads like that so I'm glad I read it just so I could see that

the answers to the second question were really interesting to me too, it's pretty neat how sets that seem bad at first glance can actually be good in a different environment imo
    hey you helped introduce me to xenoblade through the post you made in my interview

thanks it's SO GOOD
    Stocke
    you're welcome! glad you're enjoying it
    posting in the Silly Things You've Seen in Other Metagames thread is just a cheap tactic to make weak post counts stronger
    Hourai
    Hourai
    I mean I would still only have like 250 posts were it not for it
    Stocke
    see

that's my point
    Hey u wanna help with FTL viability rankings?
    Stocke
    not sure how much I could help since Mawile is basically the only leader I've used extensively, but sure
    should probably remind myself to take part in the OMotM/LCotM tournaments this month, I might actually stand a chance in FtL
    I didn't want to clog up the thread, but I feel like your idea is good to just use the nature to swap stats, but at the same time the main idea itself already had issues with the code and I feel like this may be even harder to code. I will definitely look into it if I end up officially taking over though n_n Your idea may also make Nature Swap essentially a more restricted Stat Switch :o
    Stocke
    alright, thanks for letting me know! I wouldn't know about the coding thing since I've never done anything like that myself, but that could be a problem yeah.

also, I'd argue that it's more like a less restricted Stat Switch since with this you get the ability to manually switch two stats whereas with Stat Switch you can't. I think I see your point though
    nv
    nv
    Yea this whole thing may be at a standstill until I officially take over anyways so I guess we can revisit this whenever that happens ;)
    When u gonna vote in Fusion Moves? It could turn the tides
    Stocke
    ok, I'll go ahead and do that now; been putting it off because I'm lazy but it looks like I don't have an excuse to put it off longer
    hmm, is that avatar a cockroach, a pikachu, a cockroach+pikachu or none of them? :3
    Stocke
    it's Riki from Xenoblade Chronicles

his face doesn't normally look like that (mainly, the eyes are usually more detailed) but that face texture is used in-game at least once
    If any of you ever use Miiverse, go to the New Super Luigi U Community, post random names of Pokémon but don't actually interact with anyone
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…