Tony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hullo, gmt+1, when do you want to regional?
    Tony
    Tony
    Huy, also GMT+1, Wednesday or Friday afternoon/evening? Otherwise weekend could work too.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Yeah wed afternoon should work
    TONY IL FANTINO
    Tony
    Tony
    :D Still wish I could've gotten you for POCL. Maybe next year! :O
    Cirlo
    Cirlo
    Yea, it would have been cool to play for a team where I could've played my main tier :]

Gl for your SPL!
    Tony
    Tony
    Thanks! Appreciate it. :D
    you've been visited by ice "leon" tea, the defender of oras lower tiers. if you don't share this message with at least 5 different people before spl auction, snorlax will pulverize your pnacakes, broken sand castle will trapo ur heatrans and stakeout yangoos will 6-0 all of your team from team preview
    ict
    ict
    Omg stop u bitch
    Tony
    Tony
    Preach
    Because you have opened this... you will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life... if you don't break the chain. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't send this to at least 10 people by the stroke of midnight tonight you will be forever cursed in love. Just copy and paste this.. Good Luck!
    i am a pyukumuku. i have no attacking moves and i pick mon out of the tier with toxic stalling. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will float into your battle tonight and make a mess of your pokemon that dont carry taunt
    Tony
    Tony
    Gosh darn it.
    tony ur a doctor how do i stop the last bit of pee from getting on my underwear when i piss. i shake and everything but there's always more :(
    Tony
    Tony
    Couldn't you have come to me with something more doable like brain surgery or an amputation or something? D:
    bro my twin brother aquamarine6 made that post threatening to tour ban you, i knew of course you were a good guy all along
    Tony
    Tony
    Damn that aquamarine6, always causing problems!!!

<3
    Tony
    Tony
    Not really. I haven't played in about a month or so. You gotta try Pjanic btw, he's so good. :O
    ict
    ict
    Is he? I considered him, ended up buying Hamšík tho
    Ajna
    Ajna
    just wanted to say that this was a very interesting conversation between two stellar individuals
    ayyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Tony
    Tony
    Ayyyyyyyyyyyy
    Tony
    Tony
    Exams done yet? Any results?
    Tony
    Tony
    I'm awaiting an answer in suspense you need to know this omg
    council?? i didn even know

growing and growing omg

gratz!!
    Tony
    Tony
    Ty! :D How are the exams and stuff going? :O
    bruno
    bruno
    great and almost done
    Tony
    Tony
    :D
    Pearl
    Pearl
    im not actually congratulating you though cause ladybug is prettier than tc
    Tony
    Tony
    Not even denying this. Conflict's badgeset will forever be the dream. :D
    i support what you have done in the ltpl thread concerning replays and i hope you know that
    jake
    jake
    i'm not in on whatever's going on here but i would also like to say that i agree with the original post

good thinking!!
    Tony
    Tony
    Star <3
    Tony
    Tony
    Also ty Zeb :D
    I think you kinda missed my point, let's talk later :)
    Tony
    Tony
    I more so meant to address the hazard control in UU talking point in general. Your post reminded me of it is all. I was serious about Scald > offensive presence though. D:
    Hey guys it's wile, so I lead off with azelf, and I use uturn because why the fuck not, and ghosting tour round 3, and saturday evening euro time would probably be best for us, and SHUT UP SNOWFLAKE
    BKC
    BKC
    That sounds delightful, I'm sure my comrades will accomodate.
    Tony
    Tony
    Fantastic news. Also, be sure to rate, comment, sub and later guys.
    BKC
    BKC
    Hey so we're ready to go so FUCKING HAX but then I crit him which was bound to happen so whatever
    yo when can you play for majors? I'm gmt -5 and available any time after 2 pm on Thursday, and any time before 4 pm Friday, Saturday, and sunday
    Hey buddy
    Congrats on PC Badge.
    Looking forward to seeing you manage LTPL. Hopefully I either get to play along side you or, vs your team!!

Hope all has been well!
    Tony
    Tony
    Hey! I've been great, what about yourself? And thanks for the congratulations on the badge, although it's most likely getting replaced soon by TC since I'm on the UU council now. :O I don't think you were drafted for LTPL. D: If you want I could throw you into our Discord server, we have guys like Hogg, DrReuniclus and GrilledClawitzer in there too for brainstorming UU ideas. Hmu on Skype if you're interested! :D
    Sam I Yam
    Good my dude. We will talk soon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…