Akaru Kokuyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• paired for dubs seasonal
    when play
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    I can play the whole week from 16:00 to 22:00, gmt -6. Well, weekdays, because on weekends would be a little later, 18:00 to midnight or so >_>
    Gilbert arenas
    Gilbert arenas
    can u play now?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    I couldnt xD. Alright so Im going to be today and tomorrow the whole day. If you are online, I am with FK Krulci nick, on DOU room
    Yo, we're paired for WLT LC. I'm gmt -6 and can't play tomorrow or on Thanksgiving. Other than that I'm pretty flexible. When do you wanna play?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Aight, so, no weekdays xD. I can play on weekend frrom 18:00 to midnight or so, gmt -6 as well :3
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Sweet, lets play 7pm Saturday then?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Yup, thats nice :3
    gmt -4 anytime after 2 works for me
    Threw
    Threw
    k we missed this
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    oh wait what? I thought I had scheduled with you till Friday since I played 2 games yesterday D:!!

I´m so sorry >_> . I´ll be online like, the whole afternoon tomorrow, and the afternoon/night of the weekend, can I look for you on those times? (15:00 to 22:00 or something like that, GMT -6)
    Threw
    Threw
    yea i'll be around
    we gotta play for longest other tiers tour, I'm gmt -6 and can do every day after 3 PM my time, earlier during weekends
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    oh nice, I have the exact same caracteristics xD (GMT & available time). Lets try Wednesday at 4 PM :3 (And, uh,is this DOU xD?)
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    nah it's RU, wednesday works
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Oh, RU, aight c: . See you on wednesday then :3
    Lc longest tour, im gmt+1, can play between 7pm and 0am ( gmt+1)
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    hi :3 . I can play from 22:00 to midnight your time on both Wednesday and Friday (Weekends as well, but I would be online kind of later, like midnight your time). I can do tomorrow as well, If you can xD
    zben
    zben
    Ok for wednesday i will be connected around that time
    zben
    zben
    IM Connected
    Dou seasonal. Have an exam thursday so would rather play after that. Im gmt -5 and would rather play my nights than any other time but can work around it if that doesn't work. Let me know when you're free
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Nice, lets play Friday´s night c: . Im also GMT -5, and normally under either Im Lizz nick or my forum name
    miltankmilk
    Can we play sometime saturday or sunday? The day after im done with exams i will not be in a state of mind to play
    paired for doubles fall seasonal.
    i'm edt (-4 udt), i'm not quite sure on my scheduling but i am available 8-11pm my time for sure, should be available 1:30-3:30 pm or early mornings, but sorry for not being quite sure on my schedules

when can you play / do you have to rule out some times as definite no?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    aight, Im gmt -5 c:

Well im always online from 15:00 to 22:00 on the DOU Room with either EG Krulcifer name, Im Lizz or my forum name. Either way, we can schedule for a time :3
    When do you want to play for uu majors? I'm gmt -4 and I'm available on Thursdays, Fridays, and the weekend.
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Tomorrow Ill be from 14:00 to 22:00 GMT -5 c: . I´ll search for you anyway. My nick is either Im Lizz or this one
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Subbed out, sry >_>
    Accel
    Accel
    rip ;_;
    Hi we play for UU Majors at some point I'm GMT +8 and free from 4PM - 12 AM my time most days
    Kreme
    Kreme
    I guess weekends then? I'm a bit more flexible then and I'm probably going to be really unable to attend to your times on weekdays most likely so anytime on the weekend that works for you?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Well yeah, weekends are totally going to be needed lol. So, you say 4PM to 12 AM. Is that midnight? If it is, then, I can play at 12 your time on Saturday c:
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Got subbed out, sry >_>
    flashback when? gmt+1 gonna be on most of today in the dubs room if you wanna play today
    I can play for UU Major after Thursday. I need to get exams out of the way first. GMT - 6.
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Aight. GMT -5 here, Im normally from 15:00 to 22:00 on weekdays c:
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    ^ Same hours, tomorrow xD. Both Saturday and Sundays I might be a little bit at 11:00 just to play another game, and then, from 17:00 till midnight
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Never mind, got subbed out. Sry >_>
    Como no se si te de por mirar skype >.< Tampoco era seguro si podia este finde, intentare hacerme un hueco el lunes o martes~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…