Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• could you tell me what rule i broke?
    shade
    shade
    do u actually not get it or are u being deliberately obtuse
    Jason Genova
    Jason Genova
    I do not understand the rule: " if you see a girl here dont"
    Since you are a moderator of the forum I am asking you to explain the rule and tell me how i broke it. thanks.
    shade
    shade
    basically don't pest girls in the photo thread
    Just out of interest, how long have u had is avatar?
    shade
    shade
    since the death of the great man, rip m. ali
    BenTheDemon
    And before then, it was a still image of Muhammad Ali.
    American. USA! USA!
    shade
    shade
    im happy for you to post this in circus, please post this in game proposals to let the other mods have a look and see what they think. mention that i've said i think it is okay for circus as i do not think it would gain traction in firebot.
    Either give me a legitimate reason or restore my posts.
    I realize you're a mod, but afaik that post have violated any Cong standard.
    Soul Fly
    Soul Fly
    You don't have to do anything I tell you, but I'm sure I can hold you accountable to already defined standards.

If calling out an inconsistent post or a logical fallacy is a thinly veiled attack then you'll need to delete a hella lot more posts. I even very patiently explained my point in the subsequent post. Calling out bs is very much a part of keeping the discussion on track.

But I'd still believe you, except you're leaving *actual* non-sequitur attack posts up. A fine example your perusal
    (http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/us-election-thread-read-post-2014.3546409/page-102#post-7093510)

At least be consistent, even if you're being cheeky.
    shade
    shade
    ye this conversation is fine, just don't give me an ultimatum!

i agree with you, that is a deletion worthy post. however, von is a cong mod and that post singled him out specifically and he replied, i'm not going to go over the top of him and delete it. however, highlighting posts with 'these are bad too' doesn't make your original post any less deletion worthy!

your second post on its own would be a fine response to the original argument. i would be willing to undelete that if you were to edit and it aim it more at xjownage than aldaron.

i also agree that we need more consistency in cong moderation as a whole, but that is a whole different conversation
    Soul Fly
    Soul Fly
    fair enough.

I am not /that/ invested in showing xjownage the ways of the lord or anything. (If you wanna, you can merge the posts probs, I'll edit them if I see them around next time in the thread).

It's just that I wouldn't have needed to have this conversation if you hadn't recorded my deletions with "cmon" and "i got rid". doesn't sit well in a thread with a lot of low-key merking already happening, and (as you've already admitted tbh) is very inconsistent considering some of the posts/posters flying mad rn.
    whats ur regular cooldown between rolls? im feeling a bit of a daredevil and might do three weeks' break instead of a full month
    shade
    shade
    some Good Shit?
    v
    v
    yea, very good. i do something called parachuting, which is basically wrapping a bit in toilet paper and swallowing it
    shade
    shade
    i like to use rolling papers to do that, thinner and doesn't feel like shit going down your throat. plus you can stick the sides up and make a tight ball so u can take it around with you if you don't wanna do it right away
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…