Hulavuta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Tito Dick and Tito Ting were fishing one day in their prime, an enormous hurricane came to their Philippine village and killed almost everyone...except the women. Tito Dick and Tito Ting couldn't let their family tree die out, so they had the women in their village line up so they could reproduce with each and every one of them. This is why everyone in their village looks the same. When Tito Dick moved to Daily city with young Phil, he often made Phil go outside and wait while he had hookers come over.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    interesting theory. where did you hear it
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Nutshack.wikia.org
    Can someone kindly explain what the title means?
    I don't think I understand it.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    This just proves Chinese is a better language than English haha, with the exception of the Hong Kong dialect of English.
    So many different meanings and so many different possibilities.
    I live in Hong Kong and speak Chinese and can still learn new things off this thread.
    You should all learn it though for when you're in our Chinese prison camps haha.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Not that it should be, but the current military situation suggests that USA would have a right go at China.
    Also, I wasn't the maker of the pic, it belongs to a group.
    But honestly, most Hongkongers my age would have joined. Many of these people are actually wishing China to be bombed, not me though.
    Sub-hyperspace was the name given by members of the First Order to a hole in the realspace continuum through which phantom energy traveled.
    every time i see a grey avi i get scared that someone else has quit :(
    Shame That
    Shame That
    since, yknow, im the only one allowed to do that
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol yeah same. too bad this avatar came that way

hopefully the red and blue text tipped you off eventually :D
    So this kid skipped school for a few days in high school once. He was in my honors history class. When he came back to class, the teacher asked him why he hadn't been in school. He immediately lied on the spot and said, "My grandma died." The teacher called him up to the front of the room and gave him a giant hug. While she was hugging him he looked at me and smirked. I was like damn, this kid is a scumbag.
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    What if I said college instead?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    not believable either, college professors don't care about your attendance
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    Ok you win this time. Btw so I bought myself a ps4 during black friday. Had fun with zenoverse
    Just beat the elite 4 in sun and moon... I thought it was pretty cool, different without gyms but I didn't mind the change too much. Sucks that we have to wait so long for pokebank though... how've you been?
    Immortal
    Immortal
    I had a little trouble getting interested at the start too, tutorial went too long/too many cut scenes but it got a lot better
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    hopefully it will. what's your in-game name?
    Immortal
    Immortal
    in game name is Austin

I'm deciding on a set for Battle bond greninja... need something to wreck at the battle tree place. Do you think I should go timid or naive nature? thinking of running

Water Shuriken
    Dark Pulse
    Ice Beam
    u-turn/spikes/hydro pump

attack is pretty high so u turn would probably hit reasonably hard even with timid and no investment but move tutors in the next game would probably teach gunk shot so maybe i should get naive for that?
    you ever just disappear for days on end because your friends forced you to play dota2

sorry i didnt see the shoutout for a while but i still appreciate our relationship q:^)
    linoleum by nofx is one of my favorite punk songs
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    honestly I don't really like it, only the Streetlight Manifesto version (though they completely change the song)
    Damn I'm late to the party, but thanks for the shoutout. :)

I'll be graduating from uni next year, so hopefully 2017 will be a pretty free year for me. \o/
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    California
    Xen
    Xen
    Probably not then since that's a good flight away. I was in Cali last week too; talk about bad timing on my cousin's behalf. ;-;
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol. yeah it's a flight for me too, gonna try to save up though.
    I give everyone a hard time. That's kind of - my thing, man. I also gave you free stuff... I think everyone has given you free stuff, huhu. Late shoutouts at 1.5k I like it.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    you know what, I just remembered. My 1k was my trade thread lol, I knew who you were before but that is literally the first time we actually met, haha
    Esmeya
    Esmeya
    Not quite accurate, but I'll take 99.8% Farewell to Gen 6 o7
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yes IT IS >:[
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…