Found True Love
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo we play for OU Circuit, i have no class this week so free almost everytime, gmt+2, I would prefer not to play before thursday and also not too late in the evening (9-10pm max, alltho you're -6 so we might have to do this), let me know what fits best for you
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    I'm actually -5 now since time change. Anyways, how does 4pm your time Saturday sound?
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Yeah this should work for me, see you there then
    alright the coinflip has been made and your opponent will be BIAF. Since it was pretty late, lmk if you both need an extension n_n
    when you wanna play for the group thing
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    I made that group convo so we wouldn't have to individually contact people. .-.

Anyways, I'll be available for most of the rest of today (you can hop on now if you want), tomorrow afternoon, and all day Saturday.
    Dread Arceus
    Dread Arceus
    aight tits i'm on now
    lc ssnl r2, ill play u tomorrow around like 7 pm gmt-4? most evenings i can do - sooner the better
    ABR
    ABR
    if u could do a tad earlier thats probs better cuz i gotta get somewhere at 7:30
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Sure, you wanna do like 6pm your time?
    ABR
    ABR
    ill do right now if u can, im playing malekith at 6 for uu classic
    Lc tour when can u play
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Anytime today or tomorrow, or anytime after 1pm my time on Tuesday (I'm gmt -6.) When do you wanna play?
    We're paired for SM OU tour, I'm gmt-5 and can play any day except Thursday.
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    I'm gmt -6. Lets play sometime Tuesday. What time would work best for you?
    Tymano
    Does 4:30 PM my time work out for you?
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Yeah, works perfectly. See you then!
    We're paired for the Cross Evolution tournament, when are you available? I'm available any time today, and probably even tomorrow. My time zone is GMT -7.
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    I'm on Rom right now. Get on and we can play.
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    I just realized you joined for like 5 mins while I was DCed. I'm still online, if you come back online we can play anytime tonight.
    Hey, just wanted to let you know that I already posted Suicune in the UU Titans thread. I got permission from Shiba to post in a WIP form.
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Ah, sorry, didn't see it. I deleted my post.

Make sure you mention its ability to beats its counters with offensive lure sets in your finished post.
    LeoLancaster
    LeoLancaster
    I definitely will, and thanks for understanding n_n
    UU auth v non auth when
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Are you available to play sometime today or tomorrow? I'm available all day tomorrow and almost all day today except for a few hours in the afternoon (I'm going shopping with family around 3pm-6pm.)
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Change of plans: I'm actually going to be out 10am-1pm today, but will be available the rest of the day.
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Ah, I'm gmt -5 btw. Somehow forgot to mention that.
    When would you like to play that God Among Us game?
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    I'm gmt -5 and available all day today, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

Sunday and Wednesday are no goes. What about you? If you're available on one of those days, I'll let you pick the time. Just name it.
    Cancer On FLEEK
    Cancer On FLEEK
    I'm available today and tomorrow. GMT +1. Im online right now but I disconnected and I can't seem to find your name.
    Hi, we're paired for the UU gods among us tour. I'm gmt -5. I can play starting Monday, nights are best. I should be able to play mornings and Tuesday afternoon as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…