col49
    lemme think of a cool alt, i'll hit u up on smogtours in a sec
    AJB
    AJB
    lol ok
    we play for rarely used arena tour , im gmt -5 when you tryna play
    col49
    col49
    oh, word. does saturday afternoon work for you?
    PD
    PD
    Uh it should ~
    Your rates are on point
    col49
    col49
    hey thanks man, appreciate it
    obii
    obii
    so is your posting style
    col49
    col49
    even if i've never won a game since summer '15, i take solace in a mildly idiosyncratic manner of speech
    yo when do u wanna play? gmt +6 and I'm available in the morning on thurs fri and sat but not after 10am. im also available during my nights til 11pm. lmk when u can play
    feen
    feen
    lmao, nah I predicted you'd try to ct my usual sneasel balance, and I suspected you'd bring scrafty or sth similar 100%
    col49
    col49
    ugh, das lame man. how fast was esca
    feen
    feen
    I'll pm u the spread
    Kink
    Kink
    nothing too amazing, but some nice atmospheric instrumental folk/jazz/hiphop electronica
    col49
    col49
    cool-o. i'll admit to having some kinda bias against this brand of hip hop-infused jazz stuff cuz of the absolute overexposure u can get off dudes tryna emulate nujabes, but this seems more substantial fortunately.
    Kink
    Kink
    we're on a similar wavelength. For downtempo, it's reasonable.
    i'll answer ur questions dw, but i'll do it like tomorrow night
    Bouff
    Bouff
    well except for persian fuck that thing
    Bouff
    Bouff
    genuinely upset that u have no comment
    col49
    col49
    ur new, lol. my go-to for #2's been mark kozilek (from red house painters / sun kil moon), but really idt there's any one right option. just curious
    LOL, I've seen I'm a cyborg but that's okay, its kind of amazing ngl.
    col49
    col49
    Amg, I knew there was a reasons we were frenzy :3
    col49
    col49
    frens, fuck. really tho, it's super dope, love the director
    you into progrock?
    Bouff
    Bouff
    vert* fuck autocorrect
    col49
    col49
    Wonder who got u into fka twigs
    col49
    col49
    But yeah, I've dug into prog rock before, tho I'll admit it's not my most familiar genre. Only got a copy of close to the edge, which I give credit to being a classic
    when do u wanna play for ltpl
    est
    col49
    col49
    oh, dang, figured we'd managed an unspoken consensus. that's a big ol sunday evening
    -Tsunami-
    -Tsunami-
    ye i assumed that
    LOL
    every song feels like 15 years but holy fuck ajfa is so good
    col49
    col49
    oh yeah, u get used to significantly longer song lengths the more u dig into metal (except grindcore). same thing w/lcd soundsystem and most post-rock
    man f u my clawitzer team was jesus
    Bouff
    Bouff
    u think u slick huh say it to face
    Bouff
    Bouff
    Glalie @ Glalitite
    Ability: Inner Focus
    EVs: 180 Atk / 76 SpA / 252 Spe
    Naive Nature
    - Spikes
    - Double-Edge
    - Ice Fang
    - Freeze-Dry

u cant say shit to me when u run ice fang on a fucking mega glalie u poorchild
    col49
    col49
    fuck. ict noticed that too when i passed it, but i'm a bum haha
    should i watch battle tendency before stardust crusaders i got really bored around the part where joseph had to climb out of that pit
    col49
    col49
    honestly, that part is sorta tangentially related to the greater story, so you could get away w/skipping on it if you aren't too keen on getting hella invested in the lore of it all
    Bouff
    Bouff
    yea prob. im askin cause i saw a the "ohhh my goddddd" montage in sc yesterday and now im interested lol
    Can you give me that sd synthesis set you were talking about? Im addicted to rocks so i want to try something different
    col49
    col49
    oh, right. i've been running 252 / 8 atk / 172 spd / 76 spe @ adamant, lum or lefties. outpaces mola down, ohkos standard registeel @ +2, avoids the 2hko from timid specs magneton w/lefties, etc
    Take Azelfie
    Take Azelfie
    Thx a lot
    i listened to clipping for the first time today...all black and air em out are some of the best songs ivelistened to in a while
    col49
    col49
    oh, word? glad you're liking it man. kinda a weird one in contrast to their debut, really prompts full listens rather than functioning as a collection of tracks, but i do like a bunch of them as stand-alones. i find true believer a lil hypnotic, for instance
    Bouff
    Bouff
    yea that song sounds really ominous compared to their other ones but its not like thats unique for the record anyway lool
    I'm kinda excited by your musical references on your smogon profile xS
    col49
    col49
    haha, well thanks man, glad there's some kinda takeaway from it
    Watch the replay I shouted you out in there. And I also named 2 mons after you OK!!!
    Bouff
    Bouff
    don't u know u have to credit his innovative venusaur and rhyperior spreads
    ict
    ict
    and blastoise and meloetta
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…