Tamahome
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you want to play?
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    damn, i totally forgot about daylight savings... yes i can play 7am GMT-7 on sunday. thanks for being flexible.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    If that's too early we can push up one hour (8 am GMT -7) but I shall be on at 7 am ur time anyways!
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    nah, shouldn't be too early. see you then!
    Paired for spl, id rather not play on saturday or sunday if possible. Gmt +1
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Could it be 1-1.5 hour later than that? At that time i might be out...
    Prinz
    Prinz
    Yea sure, see u then
    Prinz
    Prinz
    Btw the sooner is the better, I can play at 7:30 PM ofc, but if you can be on earlier it would be cool cus dinner etc
    hey bud, we're paired for spl this week. im eastern timezone. can you make any of the week days like thursday/friday from anytime between 12-4pm est? saturday also works but it'd have to be between 11am-1pm since im heading out after. lmk. been a while since we played, should be fun
    aim
    aim
    Come back to wolves! Haha unfortunately i dont think i can make sunday unless its like 9/10am est but i can do earlier/later on saturday if possible? I completely understand wanting to be with the folks to just lmk
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I think then like 10am EST for Saturday would be the best. I'll join smogtours 10:30 am at the latest. See you then bro :)
    aim
    aim
    sounds good see you then!
    Hey man when do you want to play for ost? I'm gmt +6 and I can play my nights before 10pm. I can also play my mornings on Thursday Friday and Saturday my time
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Does sunday around 8-9pm your time work? There's a 9 hour difference between us and I'd rather complete the matches this weekend if possible :o
    feen
    feen
    yeah that works, I'll let you know otherwise
    Hey man sorry for the wait in the dpp tour. When do you want to play? GMT+11 btw
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Yea, should work. If you get on anytime earlier i'll be on smogtours. I see your last activity was less than 30 minutes ago. I'd much rather play like now than later.
    199 Lives
    I can't get on smog tours. I'm on main now if you want to play
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Any news about that?
    when do you wanna ost? gmt+1
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Sunday would be the best day, as I'm available for at least 4 hours in the afternoon. GMT -2 here!
    Sken
    Sken
    that should work, just vm when ready
    Hey man. What works for you? I'm gmt -5, week nights are good, otherwise Saturday afternoon works also. Sunday I'm out of pocket most of the day
    ToF
    tomorrow you're going to need to be on later in the day for me to make the time work, probably like 8 pm my time / 11 pm your time or maybe a little later than that, won't be home till late unfortunately. just got on now but i think you've left...
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    8 PM your time tonight works just fine. I'll be on smogtours
    ToF
    ok, can you do a little later too if needed? i know you said sunday doesn't work, but I can do sunday 100% at 8 PM my time. I might be home a little late tonight, closer to 9/9:30 PM, will try my best to make it on time...
    best day for me would be sun. worst is sat. open to other days. i'm -8
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I'd rather play Friday evening if that's cool for you. I can do 8pm-11pm GMT -2 on said day. If that doesn't work, we can play on Sunday pretty much anytime you can
    roscoe
    roscoe
    hey man sunday afternoonish est would be best for me.we could just go after our teammates' gsc match if u want
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    No idea when they're playing but i can play 6 pm GMT -2 onwards on Sunday.
    Hello, we are paired for as time goes dpp tour, when do you want to play? I'm gmt 0
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    For the next 3 days I'll be on like noon ur time on smogtours. I'll have more time during next week
    Kenzo
    Kenzo
    what about 9-10 pm my time on Tuesday?
    Kenzo
    Kenzo
    what about 9-10 pm my time on Tuesday?
    superstars, can't play sunday or friday, but any other day should work -- afternoons and evenings work best, gmt-4
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    not gonna be much active but whenever i can play i'll be on smogtours so whenever you can play please hop on
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    kk, will try to find you. you can shoot me a vm when you're on, too, and i can try to accommodate, if you'd like
    Wanna play anytime today?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    i'm on smogtours now if you get to see this message before i go to gym. i should be home by 6 pm gmt -3, and the same goes for u (pls read below)
    Level 56
    Level 56
    I can do from 10 am to 5 pm ur time today
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    hey i can play now and will be idling on smogtours so please log on whenever u can! i'll go out during afternoon at some point so the sooner we play the better
    We play for Smogon Superstars. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    any comments on that? i won't have as much time after today m8
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    Sorry, but Friday and yesterday were impossible for me, but I can play later today if you still can?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    i'll be idling on smogtours for some time so please hop on whenever u have some time!
    when tour
    im gmt+2 blah blah blah i have exams these weeks so i dont have much time. best day to play is either saturday. let me know if that works for you
    twash
    twash
    how're things buddy?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Wow! So glad to know you're alive!!! Life is okay, hbu?

Man we definitely should talk like we used to. Please don't vanish again!
    twash
    twash
    yeah life is swell thanks! do you still go on irc? i will try to pop on sometime and catch you!
    sensei when do u wanna play? im pretty free this week b/c no classes, so just gimme a time that's not mad late at night or early in the morn
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I am free most of the day today and tomorrow, but no so much during the weekdays. Tell me a time for these days and I'll probably make it work.
    danilo
    danilo
    short notice but u wanna play in 2 hours and 15 minutes?
    why do people keep saying that you ghost me :(:(:(:(
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    You can't blame them for telling you the truth...
    Posho
    Posho
    but you don't .l.
    When do you want to play for DPP Cup fam? I'm GMT+2 and I'm pretty busy this weekend but I can work this out on weekdays at almost any time :)
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    My availability for weekdays isn't that good, as I can only play after 7 pm my time onwards and I don't think I'll be available on Thursday, but Friday should be good. Gmt -3 here
    hey, rby cup r3. i'm gmt+2 and available on most evenings (9-12pm), or if u wanna go weekend i can on sunday before tour
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    My availability on weekdays are pretty crazy but if you could randomly appear on smogtours around 11pm ur time onwards there's a high chance we might play before Friday. I'll be more available during weekend. Gmt -3 here
    smilzo
    smilzo
    i'll pop on stours then, and if we fail to meet we can schedule for weekend
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…