Gary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What was the team's reasoning for dropping Marowak? Just duggy? I'm curious to know.
    Gary
    Gary
    We felt like A- was too high. Marowak has good role compression and it hits really hard, but it's not very splashable because of its SR weakness and struggles to consistently check what it's intended to check due to hazard weakness and lack of recovery. It's still a pretty solid mon though, so don't expect it to drop much further anytime soon.
    Gary
    Gary
    Also it's Speed stat gives it a harder time versus offensive teams because it can be easily pressured.
    bludz
    bludz
    Dugtrio doesnt trap it anyway cuz its a ghost

- bump
    Hi, I'm doing the banner for the sm OU viability thread. I'd like to know which medium you'd prefer- traditional or digital? I'm a lot better at traditional art, as I just got my drawing tablet about a month ago. However, I'd be perfectly okay with doing it digitally if you strongly prefer it. I have optimal time to do it digitally since the weekend is coming up, and I have a scanner if I do it traditionally.
    BARABOY
    BARABOY
    Sorry if this is annoyingly long; I don't want to be a nuisance.
    Gary
    Gary
    Honestly man, whatever works best for you and what you're more comfortable with.
    BARABOY
    BARABOY
    Okay, thanks! I'll be doing traditional since I have more expirienced with it. Have a nice day!
    this looks gay as shit dude
    Gary
    Gary
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
    Gary
    Gary
    But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    extremely minor thing but just letting you know the VR has Marowak-A marked as Marowak-Alola and Muk-A marked as Muk-Alolan. Should probably be some consistency
    Gary
    Gary
    I can't edit it atm.
    What was the last time you experienced the feeling of anger?
    Gary
    Gary
    A few seconds after I read your post.
    Woah u must be truly relevant now
    Spy
    Spy
    Can you teach me the ways?!?!?
    Gary
    Gary
    I'm only relevant because I'm black
  • Loading…
  • Loading…