HANTSUKI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• rby tour, im gmt+2 can play on evenings lmk when
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    do u wanna attempt to play tonight? sorry if it's on short notice but i have been super busy, if not then maybe saturday?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I have to play a thing today at 7pm. We can do it after that if u wait, it's VGC so might not take too long
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    alright whenever ur done with vgc
    Hey, we are paired for training camp. Im PST and free most afternoons but I'd like to build some before playing if possible. What times/days work for you?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    gmt-2 evenings/nights. we can do it on sunday or next week, np
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Hey tmrw work for you still? I should be on in the mid afternoon my time (evening for you)
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    seems okay
    hey when do you want to play for vgc tour? i'm gmt+1
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    gmt-2 afternoons and eves are fine
    Mazar
    can you play now?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    yeah I left a PM for you on stours
    We have to play the adv UU tournament. I'm GMT+1, should be available Friday and Sunday
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Friday is better, which time is good?
    destinyunknown
    I'll be around this time tomorrow, also maybe at around 2 AM my time
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    so your 4pm is fine? That's okay to me
    Hi! I am your opponent in the secondo round of vgc17 tournament. My time zone is GMT+1. I will be available: Monday 9pm - 10.30pm, Thursday 9pm - 10.30pm, Friday 6pm - 6.30pm. What about you?
    Hey we play in DPP UU Cup Round 1 when is a good time for you? I'm gmt-6 and I can try Sunday but just let me know.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Hmmm what about Sunday at your afternoon? Like 2~3pm would be good for me
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I can do that. See you then.
    Hey HANTSUKI, I am your opponent for the first round of the VGC17 Smogon Tour. I live in France so it is GMT+1 for me (2PM when I post this message). When can you play? I prefer during the afternoon or the evening if you can. You can contact me with Smogon or with twitter, my account is @DragonzenPKM
    Hey, we're battling in the dpp tour. I've got a bit of a convoluted schedule this round - I'm in India until the 3rd, Minnesota for the rest of the time with a day in DC on the 5th-6th. Let me know what times your free and I can work around that.
    oh fuck theres a trophy, when can u play for smog regionals, im gmt -5
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Saturday during the afternoon/night is fine for me
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    my laptop is dying and I don't know if I'll be able to fix it in time, so just take the win
    TheAce22
    oh alright, gl with fixing it
    oras lc dubs gmt-5 free my nights and sunday
    emma
    emma
    should be ok ill be in the lc room around then
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    my laptop is dying and I don't know if I'll be able to fix it in time, so just take the win
    emma
    emma
    ok hope things work out
    so when are you available for tournament of thieves? We're paired for R1. I'm GMT+1
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    GMT-3 eves any day and afternoons as well if it's not thursday/friday
    Niadev
    Niadev
    Seems doable. I'll be on smogtours all day for hopefully all of next week. If I'm not on (eg. I forgot I should be on), just PM me here. Now, to dig through the forums for a team :V
    hy when do you wanna play adv no johns
    i can play anytime today and gmt+2 evenings/nights otherwise
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Today is kinda bad, so let's do it tomorrow at ur eve. Just tell me where I can find you
    DerDomme
    DerDomme
    ill be on smogtours from around 9pm my time
    DerDomme
    DerDomme
    im smogtours now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…