YABO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi we play for the UU ADV tournament. i am -5 time. when do u want to play
    YABO
    YABO
    can you play today or tomorrow between 12-4? If not we'll have to wait until sunday
    Jason Genova
    Jason Genova
    I can not i have class that time. u wouldnt happen to be able to play right now can you?
    YABO
    YABO
    ya i can do that. find me on showdown or stours
    Hi we have to play for DPP Cup

GMT+1. Tell me when you can play
    YABO
    YABO
    Gmt-5 I can play most times this week before the weekend. I go back to school on Saturday. So basically I can play from noon to 4pm my time any day this week and potentially other times if you can't make that. No weekend tho
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    Thursday then
    YABO
    YABO
    ill be around for the next few hours on stours and main
    ltpl im +11 gmt, friday anytime after 12pm my time would be easiest for me to make
    YABO
    YABO
    i can do tomorrow same time.
    YABO
    YABO
    Actually I can't play today forgot I had plans. I can do tomorrow same time until about 4 hours after then
    New Breed
    New Breed
    i wont be able to make that ill be stuck at work all day.. mondays
    when do you wanna do ltpl? i've actually been a good boy and built a team before the weekend, so we could play as soon as you want bc i know this week is probably a bit hectic for you. i'm gmt +1 btw
    Yo, you alive man? Don't be the third dead person in our pool :( I'll be on sat and sun morning to fight. Bring some heat and expect the same from me
    when do you wanna fight meowie? I'm gmt +5.5 so if you can fight sometime on friday after 5pm my time that would be fantastic
    Cynde
    Cynde
    deadline's coming and i want to play you. any time you'll be free today or tomorrow around the same time? if not i could try doing early morning for me around 7am tomorrow if that works out for you
    We're paired for UU Majors, I'm GMT+1. I can play within the next hour if you're able to get online, but I can understand if you can't lol. I'm away Monday-Friday of this week, but after that I can play 7-10PM pretty much any weekday apart from the 27th and the 30th if I know enough in advance. Weekends I can do next weekend no worries, Sunday night the weekend after and then afaik all weekend the last weekend.
    Paired for Auth vs Non auth. When are you normally on? I'm GMT +1
    Cancer On FLEEK
    Cancer On FLEEK
    Sorry I haven't been able to play all week. Whenever I'm on you're either not there or I'm at school :/ however I'll be free all of tomorrow so hopefully we can play.
    YABO
    YABO
    Ya I can do tomorrow p much whenever
    Cancer On FLEEK
    Cancer On FLEEK
    Ok great. Im online now and Ill be here for the new few hours.
    we are paired for rtm tour r2, I'm +2 gmt and avaible sunday afternoon and evening too (I guess) and on monday onwards fast every evening
    bet your handshake CANT CRUSH coca cola cans bro?
    YABO
    YABO
    my handshake is like a vicegrip. Id snap your wimpy hand in half, bro.
    Eyy, matched for UU gens tour. You're not back till tomorrow, and your PU match is Wednesday. Play Thursday at 10pm EST?
    YABO
    YABO
    Ya that's fine
    Hey,when battle for ru open?im gmt +2
    YABO
    YABO
    after 2pm est tomorrow, after 7 pm est tuesday, or after 2 pm wednesday. whatever works for you.
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Tomorrow sounds good
    when do u wanna play for ru seasonal
    rdy whenever
    gmt -5
    YABO
    YABO
    I can play after 4pm eastern on saturday or sunday if thats cool.
    -Tsunami-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…