Akaru Kokuyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ou tour im EST and can play whenever atm. Just gimme a time vro
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    hmm, Im gmt -5, I think thats 1 hour behind yours (or ahead? idk). I can play p-much everyday as well on afternoons, what nick can I find you with? Im usually with forum name on DOU Room, so if you see me and u can play, msg me :D
    byulharang
    byulharang
    Alright you will prob see me on Holy Ghoul in ubers room. I will keep an eye out for you
    hey dude, pspl. im -4 and would prefer to play sometime this weekend. whats ur timezone
    emma
    emma
    its fine if we can't do weekend. i have finals this week so if we could do tomorrow at really any time that would work.
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    ohh nice, tomorrow really early on the morning I have to go out but I think I come back like at midday or something like that. Im p-much always on tf so yeah, if you're ready and im there we can play .3
    emma
    emma
    could something like 6pm for me / 5pm for u work? that would be perfect
    we play for r4 of Ubers ssnl, gmt -4, prefer weekends past 5pm
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    rips, take the win, wont be able to play
    Cada vez el puto nick mas dificil de poner sin la tab
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    solo dime Akaru, pendejo xD. Además, tú conoces mi nombre y es muuucho más corto que los nicks a_A
    Alice Kazumi
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    JASDKGFGJKSDFGSKDIFHSDLUIFGHASKFJSGBDIUFSDGBUSDGFGIUASDFGIASDUFD ALICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    hey! we got ubers ssnl we're both in tf so this shouldnt be hard. im -5, and free my afternoons
    hello, when would you like to play for bw cup, i'm gmt +12 and can play afternoons and some mornings
    dou seasonal when? gmt -4
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    oh hi. I can play both today and tomorrow Sunday like in the afternoon, aprox 17:00, gmt-5. On the week tho, I can play the whole day :3
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Im with Akaru Kokuyo nick, on DOU room, so If you see me I'm almost always available to play
    HT
    HT
    ok, do you have some time now?
    Hello, we are paired for bw cup round 3. I'm gmt -4, when would you like to play?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hi :3 . I'm gmt -5, and Im usually online the whole afternoon and nights (aprox. from 14:00 to midnight or so). I'm with Akaru Kokuyo nick on the DOU Room, so whenever you see me online, I'm prob able to play
    Akaru Kokuyo
    bro fist
    bro fist
    i can play later tonight
    hi when do you want to play for dlt playoffs? im gmt +1 able to play 3-11 pm during weekdays, would be really nice of we could play tomorrow
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    I think I can actually play on Tuesday (Guessing that´s the day you meant, It´d be tomorrow for me still). Im gmt -6 and can play aprox. 21:00-22:00 your time. Im usually on the DOU Room with Akaru Kokuyo nick
    Hello, we need to play for OST round 3. I am currently an hour ahead of eastern time so please contact ASAP
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Alright Im dumb, I thought I had answer xd. I can play tomorrow the whole afternoon and night, and on the week, Ill be able to play Tuesday Wednesday and Friday, from 14:00 to 23:00 gmt -6
    howdy, we're playing for dlt playoffs. i'm gmt and can play basically any day except saturday. any day work best for you?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    gmt ?-?
    Im gmt -6, I can usually play from 14:00 to 23:00 (except on Thursday). Didn´t really got the gmt there xD
    MajorBowman
    MajorBowman
    i'm just straight up gmt+0, so 6 hours ahead of you. how about tomorrow (wednesday) at 14:00 your time/20:00 my time?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    yup, that's perfect :3
    I'll be on DOU Room with either my forum name or Akaru Kokuyo nick
    Hey, we're paired for the VGC Tournament, when do you want to play? I'm GMT+1 and can usually play around 7pm my time.
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    mm I might be at midnight, I´ll be with Akaru Kokuyo nick. Dont worry, its fair >_>
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    So we got an extension, the times I would be avaliable haven't changed much. I can't play today, but tomorrow I could either play between 9am and 10:30am or between 6pm and 8pm (gmt+1), just in case you still want to play.
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Alright, Ill get you at 8 pm. I can barely get to my house at that time, I hope I can make it, but if not, again, take the win xD
    We're up for the doubles seasonals! I'm GMT -3 and I can see that you're in GMT -6. When are you available? The only times I won't be able to play are tomorrow and wednesday.
    paired for dubs seasonal
    when play
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    I can play the whole week from 16:00 to 22:00, gmt -6. Well, weekdays, because on weekends would be a little later, 18:00 to midnight or so >_>
    Gilbert arenas
    Gilbert arenas
    can u play now?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    I couldnt xD. Alright so Im going to be today and tomorrow the whole day. If you are online, I am with FK Krulci nick, on DOU room
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…