Mazinger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When can you play for BW Cup? I am in US CST and am usually available from 4-8 PM on weekdays and am not available this weekend because I will be busy after the RoAPL draft Saturday and will be with family Sunday.
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    you only got it cause I declined it
    Huston
    Huston
    True. Didn't mean that to be rude if I calme off that way
    Huston
    Huston
    Hey something came up irl, I won't be able to make our time. I'll be pretty free next week though so this shouldn't be much of an issue. Sorry for the inconvenience sir
    Hi! We are paired for OST. I am GMT+1 (GMT +2 from Sunday)

Best times for me would be Thursday, Friday or Sunday evenings, would that work for you? Unfortunately I'm leaving from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    They've added me some dinner for work tomorrow, I don't know anymore at what time I'll be back (and definitely not at 9)
    Really sorry about that, does Sunday still work?
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    yea shouldn't be a problem
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    I'm on now and probably will be for the rest of the evening, I'd prefer playing a bit later (10-11) but can do pretty much any time so just pm me on smogtours
    Hey, we fight for OST. I'm gmt -8 and afternoons are best but I can accomodate. When can you play?
    can you pls capitalize the W in soulwind's name. i realize this is partially my fault. cheers
    We play in BW UU Cup when is a good time? I'm gmt-6.
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    I'm usually available in the evenings gmt+1 (maybe not friday/saturday) depending on the time), you can pm me on the smogon discord (mazinger) or give me a specific time and I'll try to make it
    i am sorry and i am embarrassed there are large swaths of the country that dont view black people and muslims and mexicans and women as people, or voters. it's sad
    greetings esteemed user, i am available to play on thursday and friday +11 gmt
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    busy week but I might be able to do friday morning and/or night your time, not sure yet though

weekend doesn't work?
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    also I wouldn't mind the game not coming down to whether durant misses do you wanna agree to no ants
    New Breed
    New Breed
    idk i miss moves anyway whether i use durant or not, yea im not available weekend
    hi you free on sathurday morning gmt+1?
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    alright, then I'd say we play on thursday if we're both ready and fall back on 1 pm saturday if that doesn't work, you ok with that?
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    ok I've been more busy than expected this week so I don't really have a team and saturday is probably better after all, see you then
    Scythe.
    Scythe.
    unfort, ok then
    what time sunday
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    preferably around afternoon gmt+1 but I think your timezone is pretty far behind so idk what's doable for you
    Windsong
    Windsong
    can we do late afternoon/early evening you? I could do between 8 and 9 (GMT -8) so around 5 or 6 for you?

if that doesn't work, just lmk and we'll figure it out
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    o I missed this but the time works so we good, I'll be around on irc
    We'll play for week 5 and my schedule is kinda weird this week so i figured we should set a time early. I'm gmt -8 and available every day of the week after 2 pm my time. Can't play on weekend at all and would really like to play on friday oo
    When you wanna play fam, GMT
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    gmt +1, probably friday onwards but maybe earlier if I find teambuilding inspiration/there's a scheduling conflict
    Afro Smash
    Afro Smash
    Is Sunday evening cool?
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    yea I'll be around on irc/skype
    I'm GMT -6, does Friday at like my 11 amish work?
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    uh

I was just informed that an irl I expected to be on the weekend is actually happening tomorrow at around 11-12 your time, ie the scheduled time, so it'd be cool if we could move the game forward by like an hour or postpone,, what works for you
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    an irl thing*
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I probably can't do later, I can do an hour earlier probably, or later tonight if that doesn't work
    Hi, i am GMT+1 and i am avaiable most of the week outside of thursday and friday. Just dont ask me to play after 5 PM est and it should be fine
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    answer muh player ginku -_-
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    o my bad I forgot about this vm

tonight is bad but I can probably play this afternoon provided my brother doesn't arrive at an unfortunate time. how important is playing today for you?
    g
    g
    Not overly necessary but it would be better for me, if thats an issue lets just do tomorrow i guess
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…