Frosty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Unless I'm misunderstanding things in smash's B202, how do you even plan to capitalize on that sub error? Deoxys doesn't have enough EN to perform Endure.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    that is the sub error
    Frosty
    Frosty
    he is wasting precious sub on a non-factor
    Hey, I am interested in that Cradily. I'd be willing to trade Shiftry, Tyranitar, Gyarados, or Cacturne. Gyarados does have few moves, but I can easily pump UC into it if that's an issue.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    not sure if it is that simple. But you can give it a try if you want.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    BTW I will mostly definitely rename it, since I don't think there is a Goji in zelda -_-.
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    It was just a request and you don't have to follow it if you don't want to.
    Hey, can I be considered to tutor singles 202?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    If you feel the need to untertake it as a pupil, I am kinda forced to refrain from making any judgement about that until after we finish.

Assuming we do finish.
    I would of went with greninja but it doesn't learn whirlpool it only way to deal with endure in that situation is swagger :/

But you did the right choice in ooraloo she'll protect the gym very well
    Frosty
    Frosty
    my bad

although tbh doesn't change my conclusion.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    conclusion regarding Volkraken being a significantly bad move
    Toon
    Toon
    Fair enough, thank you for the analysis
    Ref: Toon (I hope you don't mind, but I need someone able to ref reliably with flavor)

Aye aye captain o/ (I'll take it, as well as the other one if you don't want to)
    Frosty
    Frosty
    roger that

only one for now tho
    Frosty I need your help D:

It's about names and Zelda. Zelda names. Do you know anyone who can help with that? ._.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Have you ever used anything other than pangoro/colossoil/sableye/greninja/honchkrow?

screw typing, the gap in power between those and the other darks is too huge. You can make it B5P3 and just put those 5 on the arena hide tag for convenience
    YellowAdminSilver
    YellowAdminSilver
    Technically I do use Drapion a ton, and I /could/ rotate Tyranitar/Incinedoom in when I think I might need Stealth Rock/a way to kill Mawile/Volcarona/idk what else I might need those for ._.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    point on drapion.

but I doubt mawile or volcarona are problems in the slightest
    wait shit i was looking at the data thread for manaphy tlr (i should probs do that more), the goldeen spawns are supposed to spawn at the end of the listed rounds (1, 4, etc)?

sorry for not realizing that yesterday but can we please do something about that? i suck
    Frosty
    Frosty
    It doesn't say at the end of the round, not that I've noticed. It says to "Initiate Boss Fight with Manaphy and Milotic, and Spawn Goldeen (Round 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, etc.).". I assumed it means to initiate the battle with the spawn goldeen already in.

ask corgi
    hey idk what your reasoning is in aot but imo both of the combos you allowed in AOT are suuuuper dubious and I wouldnt personally allow
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    also
    Endeavor - Normal | Physical | Adjacent Target | Formula BAP | 100% Acc | Formula EN Cost | -- Eff% | Contact: Yes | 0 Prio | Combo Type: None | Snatch: No | Magic Coat: No
    Frosty
    Frosty
    how interesting. I didn't know of that part. thanks!

Bullet Punch and Giga Impact were iffy yeah. But both are contact, which is my only big parameter, and it is a tourney battle, so I thought accepting was the better move.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    courtesy of the old days when you could ORKO a mon with endeavor+endeavor
    hey, the goldeen should have mystic water I guess. but also swift swim so they have super speed and one should take a little more damage from volkraken
    Frosty
    Frosty
    a failed dodge doesn't prevent encore.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Thanks Frosty
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Hey Frosty!

Came over to say that I would like to continie tutoring for reffing 202. I know my activity sucks and this year will be harder. But it will improve later this year.

Also would like to tutor for TLRs, lemme know your thoughts, ciao!
    smash's Clefable is hella cute tho, so its presence seems counterproductive.

Also please never use Clefable in my gym ew
    Frosty
    Frosty
    keep your sprites right and you'll be fine haha
    How far did you end up getting on the Silver and Gold pike revamps? I'm taking over the Pike and I'm curious to know how much work is left for me to do. Additionally, what did you feel needed to be revamped about Silver and Gold (besides the rewards)?
    JJayyFeather
    JJayyFeather
    Alright, I see all the profiles, but how am I supposed to know what goes where? In the sense that it seems you had them planned for something, but I'm not really sure what for. Also, I assume that Lucy's pokemon were planned to stay as is?
    JJayyFeather
    JJayyFeather
    Yeah, I'm going through stuff on Silver, and I'm deciding what to change. Gen VII will no doubt result in a another set of changes, but I just need to figure out how I want to modify the doors, since there are some doors that always seem better than the others.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    There wasn't much of a method in movepool trimming. I just removed a lot of moves for bronze, many moves for silver and very few moves for gold. The only ills with a method are of choice items: no fling or trick or whatever.
    Blame IRC for this one, but can you please mark your Victini as AC: N/A instead of AC: 5/5
    Frosty
    Frosty
    nope. Did that same mistake with dusknoir and then ended up having to build up ac for it. I put AC on it because of that by design.
    Yo, what are the rewards for running a predictions tournament?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    It is usually negotiated. Did we set on a prize back then? If not you can probably check prizes from previous ones

But it is usually around 10-20uc iirc
    JJayyFeather
    JJayyFeather
    I'm struggling to find a previous Predictions tourney that actually ran all the way through. And we never set a prize, so I'll just tag you in thread so you can tell me how much I get.
    Willing to ref aot match if you need another one

EDIT: I can also subref smash b202 if you want
    Question about my TLR: For the imbalance thing, if I cause imbalance mid-round, does the Espurr evolve then and there or at the end of the round?
    How strict do you intend to be about dq :$

Obv I haven't been great on that lately courtesy of irl
    Frosty
    Frosty
    see arena description :S. Use up LoAs and you should be fine.
    can we threaten Gold? I do not need him timestalling a match that looks like it could go either way, and more importantly, he's clearly trying to stretch the time, considering as he literally posted within 5 minutes of the DQ period ending last round. And his LoAs aren't helping when I know he already has orders ready to go, especially since he's ordering second.
    I'm making an ASB portrait thing as a drawing project, and including people represented as pokemon they want (like birkal as a rotom). If you wanna be in it, can you tell me which pokemon you'd wanna be?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…